HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D3struction

Soz im new

Hey everyone im new here, been introduced by someone on steam who was tellin me about this place. I've been around forums for a long time, been a staff member as well as a regular one many a time. always liked them and want to come back to them but have trouble with them staying alive or not having problems at some point. Hopefully, this is different i can only hope.

4C2Us.pngthis right here almost prevented me from registering

I had the same question when I registered. I am not a mathegician and had to use a calculator.

Hail and well met.

Well welcome to the forums regardless, hopefully you stay around for a bit and get to know us~!

Guest ...

Hey welcome to the site. Gamepodunk is pretty nice and I'm glad to see we have been getting so many new members. I don't know where you guys are coming from but please keep am coming.

If you are looking for people to play with you can check out the steam, ps name, xbox name and nintendo threads.

I only game with a ps3 mines kikyou1 if you are interested.

Hello. You are joining along with some other new members! It is like the first week of college all over again.

Hey welcome to the site. Gamepodunk's community is pretty nice and I'm glad to see were getting so many new members. Thanks for joining! You'll definitely enjoy the site and everyone here is awesome and friendly. Feel free to play with us. Don't be causing too much destruction on the site. xD

Well I think your wish will be answered here as this is by far the most active forum I have seen. It is a great community with friendly and helpful people. So stick around and you'll have a great time.

Glad to see you got past the math problem ;D

Anyway hello and welcome, hope you enjoy our little community.

Hello Herpy, you better be active or I'm going to stab you with my katana. Just kidding, welcome to the site! Hope you like it here :3

Oh.....wait, I know this guy! Hello Herp (Steam buddy ;D)! Nice to see ya here, hopefully you enjoy your stay at lovely GP. ;)

Pixel be bringin more people to join the Survey Corps! :D ~High Fives~

Pixel be bringin more people to join the Survey Corps! :D ~High Fives~

:ph34r::excl:                                                                                     :titan: