HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Trophy Assistance Thread

Thought I'd make a thread for this since some of us like to go after trophies and whatnot.

Since I like to keep things organized, this one is specifically for PS3 and Vita trophies (hence it being in the Sony forum). We can start one for Xbox 360 Achievements and Steam Achievements in their respective forums as well if that's something people want. Heck, if this is used enough, perhaps we could even make a forum for it.

----------------------------------

ANYHOO, I need assistance with getting a few trophies in Rayman Legends, namely the ones where you have to beat a friend's score in a challenge and the one where you have to beat your friend's score 30 times (ayiyiyi...).

If any one of you fine podunkers can help out, let me know! Obviously you need to have Rayman Legends on PS3, and if you do, start doing some of the weekly challenges.

Oh, and you need to be PSN friends with me too (my PSN is majorsomeone). Once you do those things, your name should show up under "My Friends" (as well as my name), and either one of us can send the other a personal invite to challenge each other!

So let me know! Please! xD

I was going to say I'd help but then I realized this was for Legends not Origins. Whoops!

Interesting idea, though I think they're aren't quite enough people on this site who care about trophies for a thread like this to work.

On topic, I don't have Rayman Legends but...slightly less on topic, I do like the idea of this thread because it'll give me an excuse to play online with people. xD So hopefully more people will make use of the thread if they've got a particularly sticky situation trying to get co-op only or other friend-related trophies. ^_^

I care about trophies.....but I don't have Rayman Legends or play my PS3 very much these days. Sorry!

Steam achievements however..... ;D

Yea I'll be glad to help anyone out if I have the game on the console or pc. But sorry on this one Jason, now if you get me the game, I'll gladly be online asap to help :P.

Poor Jason. No one has the game lol. I feel bad that I want to get it to cheer him up. I have Origins. Anyways great thread for those who wanted to help each other boosting. I used to be a little hardcore back then, but realized it's just a pointless stat to showoff. As long as I have at least one platinum, I'm happy. I play for fun and happy good times. Anyways I'm definitely in to help whoever is in trouble getting trophies. If I can trade those trophies for rewards then I might be up for boosting everything. D: