HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

Playstation Vita 32GB Memory Card - $45 with Gamer Club

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/32gb-memory-card-for-playstation-vita/4757256.p?id=1218523194716&skuId=4757256&st=vita%2032gb&cp=1&lp=1

Cost is $65 - $20 off with Gamer club discount. Click the offer on that page to sign in and have discount reflected at checkout.

Free shipping to store.

*must*

*resist*

It's finally within my buying range but I don't *need* it right away. So I'll continue holding off and hope for a good Black Friday sale.

Sucks that it doesn't have normal shipping, but I guess that's to be expected. Still, can't complain too much at that price.

Thanks for posting, DarkCobra; I was gonna post this as well, but I forgot, so it's good to see someone thought of it. xD

Sucks that it doesn't have normal shipping, but I guess that's to be expected. Still, can't complain too much at that price.

Thanks for posting, DarkCobra; I was gonna post this as well, but I forgot, so it's good to see someone thought of it. xD

Haha, your welcome man. This is the lowest I seen by far. I don't think I'm a member so I can't use that. But like Lud said, hoping Black Friday would have a good deal and I could grab 1 or even 2.