HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Karamsoul

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Interview and Contest

Hey All!

We've got another contest that you might want to check out! Just read through the interview, check out the video at the bottom, and comment on yout thoughts on The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, or the interview itself!

After commenting, make sure to add us on Twitter and DM us with your contact email address, OR you can go to our "Contact Us" page and send in the contact informaiton from there. Check it out!

http://www.spawnfirst.com/articles/interview-and-contest-the-incredible-adventures-of-van-helsing/

"Contest time! Watch SpawnFirst“s Video Content Director, Justin “SlasherJPC†Celani, tell you just how you can win a copy of this highly entertaining title. We have 3 Steam codes to give away, courtesy of Neocore Games, so that right there gives you 3 times the chance of winning! After dropping your comment below, make sure to add us on Twitter and private message us that you“ve written a comment. We“ll contact winners via their Twitter accounts, so keep your eyes open! Also, make sure to check out our review of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing as well, and see just why this fun gothic noir, steam-punk action-RPG deserves a play."

The 3 winners will be announced next week via our Twitter page, the article, and here.

• Like 1

Heyo Karmasoul! Been a while. Thanks for sharing once again another great contest especially for this month's theme. It's going to be fun and adventurous to enter and try to win the contest. Game looks pretty interesting and I remember some GP members talked about it here. Anyways good luck to everyone! This contest is sure not a trick, but a treat. :D

• Like 1

Is DM digital mail? I left my email in my comment where they have the box for email. Good luck to all.

• Like 1

Hey guys. DM is Direct Message (Twitter). Same as PM (Private Message). And thanks for participating :)

The contest winners will be announced tomorrow (Wednesday, 16OCT2013).

Big Congrats to DrPixel! Hope you have fun and have an incredible adventure with this game.

Once again Thank You Karam for sharing the contest to the community. Woo! :D