HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Pokemon X and Y Trading Thread

Question

Alright everyone, let's hear what version you got. I'll keep a list here for reference for those that want to request Pokemon for trade.

Anyone who has a ? next to their name is someone who I know already has it but just don't know the version.

List of GP members and version of X/Y they have

• Jason - Pokemon Y
  • Leah - Pokemon X
  • Marshall - Pokemon Y
  • Barrel - ?
  • Ciel - Pokemon X
  • Caitlin - Pokemon X (?)
  • Liz (Keith Shadis) - Pokemon X
  • Gaiages - Pokemon Y
  • Direct Hit - Pokemon X
  • Ludono - Pokemon X

Also, I have an extra Pikachu if anyone needs it. Not sure how rare those are yet...

I got Pokemon X.

Also, I don't think Pikachu is rare. But did you notice the difference in the tails of the genders?

I got Pokemon X.

Also, I don't think Pikachu is rare. But did you notice the difference in the tails of the genders?

I did not! I'll have to check and see what gender my two pikachus are; pretty sure they're both female.

I have X. Pikachu is actually pretty rare, from what I keep hearing. My friend, however, nabbed him in the first forest. I will take that Pikachu off your hands!

If anyone needs to trade to get a Pokemon to evolve, PM me as I am sure it will be easier to communicate there than here, but who knows. Or do both--here and there.

I am the Champion so if you want a stone to evolve a specific Pokemon early I can just make some random hold it and trade him/her to you. I am currently breeding Pokemon now, too, so if you want one at level 1 with a specific type/mood/gender/whatever, let me know.

I have Y.

@Ciel - I saw a Pikachu in my first battle in the forest.  Rare my butt!  If you need one though, I can give you mine :3

Also, I want a Litleo. Badly (Too cute!).  And I have no clue where to get one!  So, if anyone has a Litleo they're not using, I'd gladly trade for... something. :D

I have Y.

@Ciel - I saw a Pikachu in my first battle in the forest.  Rare my butt!  If you need one though, I can give you mine :3

Also, I want a Litleo. Badly (Too cute!).  And I have no clue where to get one!  So, if anyone has a Litleo they're not using, I'd gladly trade for... something. :D

I just caught a level 5 Litleo for you. Be sure to add me to your Friend's List. 

I just caught a level 5 Litleo for you. Be sure to add me to your Friend's List. 

You're the super bestest~ :D

Would you like a Pikachu, or something else in particular?

EDIT: Also, I already registered you, but I don't know what Trainer name you're using.  Mine's Kari, so that's me if you see me online ;D

You're the super bestest~ :D

Would you like a Pikachu, or something else in particular?

EDIT: Also, I already registered you, but I don't know what Trainer name you're using.  Mine's Kari, so that's me if you see me online ;D

Pikachu, sure! Trainer name is Joseph. Since the Leo is in my BOX I am not sure if it is male or female; the final evolution looks different depending on gender. I could always breed you a female or a male depending...

Thanks a bunch, now I got a Fire Pokemon other than Torchic to use!  :3

I have X. Just started today so it might be a few days before I have any "trading stock" available ;)

I have X. I got this on Saturday, but i've been too busy to play it. I'm on Zubat's cave.

Just realized/started to take note of the GTS (Global Trading System), kind of absurd requests on there.

I received a Froakie through wonder trading but i picked Froakie as my starter pokémon. Anyone wanna trade for Fennekin or Chespin?

Nah, he's still sitting; he has a big butt.

8RgBOwO.png

Snorlax is finally standing after six gens.

Haha, wow. Can't believe I just noticed that as well. xD

I've always liked Snorlax, but they need to put him in some kind of fighting pose to make him look cooler during battle. His pose from the first game was always kinda funny because it almost looked like he was doing a flying kick or something. :P

Seriously, Wonder Trading is an excellent way to rid myself of extra pokemon I get from breeding.

Okay, updated the OP to include the versions people said they had.

Also, does anyone know if Wonder Trading can grant you Pokemon that are exclusive to the opposite version you have?

You can get any Pokemon so long as someone puts it up for trade.

Yeah, it's completely random depending on... well, the kindness of the other trader.  I've gotten Scatterbugs and Zoruas alike.  It's pretty fun to see what you get in my opinion, but I've always liked things like random Egg trades in the past and stuff too.

WT is seriously addicting, like gambling. But I swear if I get another Eevee...

WT is seriously addicting, like gambling. But I swear if I get another Eevee...

If you get another one, you can give it to me. :D

If you get another one, you can give it to me. :D

Do you want one with a specific nature? I can breed you one while keeping an eye out for it in WT. 

Do you want one with a specific nature? I can breed you one while keeping an eye out for it in WT. 

I still need to get caught up with what all of the specific natures mean and what attributes they lean toward, so at the moment, any Evee would be fine.