HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

marirranya

Hi there

Hi there everyone or should I say Podunkers? I'm actually new on foruming and would just like to try to participate in the forums so then i've found this. I even signed up for other gaming forums and looking to find some good community to hang out with. I'm not a real addict and knowledgeable about games but I do currently play MOBAs (dota2 specifically) and few mmorpg titles. I hope to have some fun on my stay here. ciao ^^

Hey there, marirranya!

Glad to have you in da Podunk (or in da house, as it were)! Thanks for checking out GP; I might be a bit biased, but I think we have a great little community here. :D

I don't know much about MOBAs, but I've heard great things about them; I'm especially interested in checking out DOTA2 one of these days. Do you play of League of Legends as well?

Great to have you! Save for what the acronym means, I know little to nothing about MOBAs. That said, do not feel at all insecure. 

Guest ...

*Cheesy salesman voice*

Well if you are looking for a good gaming community, Look no further!

We have gamers, game makers, graphic designers, cheerleaders, sketch artist, and more!

I'm sure that if you stick around you will enjoy our community, the forums are fun and the chat is always open to greet new members.

Welcome and I think you will find a great home in our little community. Definitely stick around and feel free to ask/discuss about any games you like.

Welcome marirranya! How are ya! Well if you are looking for a good gaming community, Look no further! Were a team full of awesome members piercing the heavens to the top! Feel free to hang out in the GP Guild. Were like the Fairy Tail of gaming forums. I'm sure that if you stick around you will enjoy our community, the forums are fun and the chat is always open to greet new members. Enjoy the gaming paradise and have lots of fun yo!

Wow. Thanks for the welcome everyone. I would want to reply on each of all those warm greetings but my post might not look good to be a wall of quoted posts :P

I'm now sure that i'll be having a great time staying here :D Thanks again guys and have a great week ahead :)

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, stop by chat sometime, I promise you'll...I hope you...you better have fun or you're gonna make me a sad panda!