HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Imst

New one here

I'm Imst, I love trying out online games, I don't care about the genre as long as I think it's nice. I plan on creating a blog to report or discuss this games and I hope this forum will provide some information that I'm looking for. I hope I can contribute well in this forum and learn new things that will help me.

Hey, welcome!  What kind of online games do you typically play?  We hold Gaming Nights from time to time, so maybe you can join in on one of those sometime since you enjoy online games.  :D

Hey welcome to Game Podunk Imst! Glad to meet you and hope you enjoy the place. Were a very good community and one of the best. . . no in my opinion the best gaming forum community out there. You'll definitely enjoy playing online games with us and be part of the Gaming Nights. Believe in me that believes in you to contribute for GP! Woo!

Guest ...

Hey, I think that if you are looking to blog about your gaming experiences this is a pretty good place to star. Everyone here is really friendly and welcoming. Enjoy the site. If you need help with something all you gotta do is post here and I'm sure someone would be happy to help if they are on.

Hello.

What consoles do you have or are you getting? Do you play PC games?

Hi and welcome.

What online games are you currently playing? Do you play any co-op games online? A big new online game would be Heartstone that I know a few people are looking into.

Welcome welcome, go play fighting games and we can be good friends :D