HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

What Pokemon Sites Do You Use?

Question

Well, since there's another subforum, I don't mind making another Pokemonz thread.

Do you use any sites for your Pocket Monster playing, collecting, and so on?  Share them here so we can get resources together!  :D

Bulbapedia

Bulbapedia's the site I personally go to for looking up Pokemon information quickly.  It's very easy to search and get the info you need on specific Pokemon or item locations, which I mainly use the site for.  They tend to keep great track of distribution events and so on too, so a quick check can reveal what distributions are going on in what countries.

Nature Guide

I haven't checked this site for anything else, but here's a nice and easy to read Nature guide for those trying to get into breeding and whatnot.  Yeah, there's nature tables elsewhere, but I find this the easiest to reference.

Global Trade Station

Not to be confused with the in-game GTS (though I assume that was the intent), the Global Trade Station is a Pokemon community centered around trading and battling.  I haven't checked the latter myself, but the people that trade are very nice and helpful--thanks to them, I was able to complete my HeartGold Pokedex a little bit back with their help, and almost all of them are honest about their Pokemon being legit (there's a forum for hacked Pokemon trades, and those that trade hacked Pokemon outside there without warning get banned)... you might want to beware if you don't like legit cloned Pokemon, though.  Still, a pretty great trading resource at the least.

And of course, there's the official Pokemon sites, Pokemon.com and the GTS.

Have any Pokesites to share?

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Serebii

Serebii usually has the most breaking Pokemon news out of Japan, so it's a good place to keep up to date with Poke-news (provided you don't already read about it on GP first!).

• Like 1

If you need Friend Codes for Friend Safari, I recommend joining Pokemon forums and grabbing FCs that way. There is a forum I frequent that is incredibly active, but I do not know if I should post another forum here on GP.

Guest ...

Bulbapedia, always. They have basically all the information I need. Serebii is also good but I usually stick with the former.