HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Bitto

I might as well be new.

Hey Podunkers!

I seriously am going to try an make a comeback! With PS4 coming out, I know theres no better place to come for my news so hopefully you'll see more of me. Looks like a lot of new faces but plenty of old ones too! Hope everyone is doing well!

What did I miss?

OMG! Tyler! You...you...came back. :cry:

It has been so long since I've seen/talked to ya buddy. How's life and work going? Last I heard you were quite busy with the new job. Anyways yeah lots of new faces and still have old ones sticking aroud. So much has happened throughout the year. Just glad you are back and rolling buddy. By the way we never finished Outland and we still have that save file together we did last year. Also thanks for recruiting me here to Game Podunk in the past. I'll never forget that. xD

Wow, Tyler, welcome back, man! :D

You'll have to fill us in all the details with what you've been up to lately, haha. Good to have you back!

Game Podunk Never Forgets... EVER.

Welcome back, manz. Hope you have been doing well with the new job and all. And new consoles are generally exciting stuff for sure.

Welcome back. How are things with life? I guess like Jason said, you must let us all know what you been up to.

Guest ...

Welcome back I think that when I was coming in you might have just been leaving. So we never really got to know each other but it's nice to see you again.

Welcome back TD.

But are you... real?

Anyways...with Tyler Durden back,

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: Fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Welcome back to GP. You missed all kinds of crazy stuff like when GP was under attack by evil troll titans forcing all of GP to fight a bloody war defending the fire wall keeping them troll titans out.

Who...?

It's Mr. Tyler Durden from the movie Fight Club. It's one of the most awesome films out there and I recommend watching it.

Anyways...

Let me tell you a little bit about TYLERxDURDEN. Tyler was an important person part of the older staff. While the rest of us were posting on forums and playing games, he worked his butt off the past year away from GP. He had one part time job as a moderator last year. See, TYLERxDURDEN doesn't come all on one day. He comes on here and there. So someone has to be there to take care of the forums and Game Podunk. The other staff members respect him a whole lot. He was one of the original staff members who made a difference. If you look for him, you can see how important and enthusiastic he is in being part of Game Podunk and should say hi to him sometime. :D

It's Mr. Tyler Durden from the movie Fight Club. It's one of the most awesome films out there and I recommend watching it.

*Face Palm*

And yeah TK, I was just kidding. Luds already did a meet the Podunkers on him.

*Face Palm*

And yeah TK, I was just kidding. Luds already did a meet the Podunkers on him.

Kekeke. I just wanted to use some FIght Club puns or something. :P

Awesome TD is back and that was always a plus for the site. I'm going to try to do a little more posting as I have some free time in the evenings. Once again welcome back!!!!! /barrel  /barrel  /barrel  Lets roll out the kegs!

Woah! Nice to see you back man! Really! ^_^