HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gaiages

The November 2013 "Not Quite Christmas" Prize Vault

Christmas might be next month, but we wanted to celebrate a little early.  Welcome to the November 2013 Prize Vault!

This month, one community member (as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators) will win their choice of any game (console or handheld only, no PC games), chosen from a list of five games that you give us. You will also get a number of other random prizes (*please see the disclaimer at the bottom about the used games that may be offered along with the random prizes)!

Contest qualifications this month will focus on thread creation, as well as general activity in the site. Create great quality topics, and be active on Game Podunk, to increase your chances of winning... but make sure you don't tread into spam territory! You can check 'Rules/Qualifications' for more information.

The Prize Vault this month will focus on general user activity and thread creation.  Stay active and strike up some conversations in the forums to increase your chances of winning!  Just be sure to not tread into spam territory!

sml_gallery_456_168_60741.jpgsml_gallery_456_168_13415.jpg

sml_gallery_456_168_34378.jpgsml_gallery_456_168_37426.jpg

Note: This is just a sample of the games you could ask for!

Rules/Qualifications

Like it says above, the November Prize Vault focuses on general activity, as well as thread creation. Remember, though, great conversations can't really happen without great threads, so if you want to win, try and make some new threads to strike up a conversation!

Having trouble thinking of a thread to post? Here's a few ideas to get you going-

• Share an interesting article you found somewhere on the internet
  • Share cool/cute/funny pictures
  • Share an interesting story, maybe even a personal experience
  • Share interesting videos

Oh, and to prevent people from spamming the forum with way too many topics, we're limiting it to 3-5 topics a day per person max; if a member consistently posts much more than that, they won't be considered as a possible winner for the contest. And remember, this is about quality, not necessarily quantity; the person that creates the most interesting topics will win.

Great threads and comments will get you noticed, so make sure to make quality posts and topics that impress!

As usual, the prize vault giveaway ends at the end of each month!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please post them in the Contest Help thread!

gallery_456_168_187130.jpg

Other Prize Vault Info

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and threads and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated writers, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

gallery_456_168_15885.jpg

Disclaimer

Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games offered in prize vault packages and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Heyoooo! It's been a while since we had a Prize Vault competition. Nice to see the return and a good way to thank the community in time for Thanksgiving. Creating threads is pretty easy. Should up the ante for a challenge like blog or writing contest like Bacon did earlier this year and that was pretty fun! Anyways let's all pierce the heavens and win! Woo! :D

Contest qualifications April will focus on thread creation, as well as general activity in the site. Create great quality topics, and be active on Game Podunk, to increase your chances of winning... but make sure you don't tread into spam territory! You can check 'Rules/Qualifications' for more information.

By the way Gaia, who's April? Is she a new mod or someone that will be overlooking our threads making sure it's not spamming? D:

Contest qualifications April will focus on thread creation, as well as general activity in the site. Create great quality topics, and be active on Game Podunk, to increase your chances of winning... but make sure you don't tread into spam territory! You can check 'Rules/Qualifications' for more information.

Copy/Paste eh? xD

Glad to see the Prize Vault back, though its a bit of shame that it's entirely based on thread creation, thread participation is also important, otherwise we'll have a bunch of great threads with little to no discussion. (Though personally I think blog creation is great too *winkwink*nudgenudge*)

April's a jerk.  Also, fixed.

@Ludono - it's thread creation and general participation... I just can't find any advice to give on general activity other than 'post moar', so I just used the little advice bit for thread creation.  General activity is not ignored, but we also need new threads to keep conversations going as well.

Guest ...

Well it's nice to see the price vault back, I suspect that GP will get more active this month.

Good luck to everyone entering. I'm in though I'm not expecting to have a shot at the win, up against heavy hitters like Dark, Lud, Tk, ect.

Nice prize vault! Good luck to all!

Great game choices you can't lose I'll get in on this one. Good luck everyone!

I'm on it! Great idea by the way to increase activity. Lud did you not already win for your blogs? GO AWAY!

I'm on it! Great idea by the way to increase activity. Lud did you not already win for your blogs? GO AWAY!

Venom actually won the Vault centered around blog entries.  :)  But, don't worry writers, that wasn't the only Prize Vault that will be centered around blogs.

Venom actually won the Vault centered around blog entries.  :)  But, don't worry writers, that wasn't the only Prize Vault that will be centered around blogs.

That was a great win for Venom, but seriously if it is about blogs overall and the quantity and quality, Lud would win every time hands down. The man is a blogging machine.

Well it's nice to see the price vault back, I suspect that GP will get more active this month.

Good luck to everyone entering. I'm in though I'm not expecting to have a shot at the win, up against heavy hitters like Dark, Lud, Tk, ect.

Thank you. I think you post more quality than quantity which is will always count in the voters eye :D

But I'm glad this is back. Always fun to see who wins and what they got even if you didn't win.

sloth-no.gif

But like above peoples said, Venom won the blog contest. MY TIME HAS YET TO COME. *plots deviously*

You guys always win it's my time to shine!

sloth-no.gif

But like above peoples said, Venom won the blog contest. MY TIME HAS YET TO COME. *plots deviously*

I think you are the only 2 time vault winner? This prize vaults makes me think we are in borderlands and are vault hunters.

I think you are the only 2 time vault winner? This prize vaults makes me think we are in borderlands and are vault hunters.

I could've sworn someone else also won twice. I could be mistaken though, it's been a while 

I could've sworn someone else also won twice. I could be mistaken though, it's been a while 

2 Time Winners

-Ludo (You would have been a 3x winner, but I snuck up for a comeback to win my first PV back in April. 3rd times the charm to finally beating ya xD )

-Kezins

-Venom

The End.

2 Time Winners

-Ludo (You would have been a 3x winner, but I snuck up for a comeback to win my first PV back in April. 3rd times the charm to finally beating ya xD )

-Kezins

-Venom

The End.

Oh okay. That is pretty cool, this is like counting how many rings you have in sports xD

2 Time Winners

-Kezins

-Venom

The End.

Never forgive. Never forget.

3GhoDrs.gif

I think the last time I won was back in like Mar 2011 w/ Mortal Kombat 9 xD  Heere we go baby here we go

Moi! :)

Guest ...

Moi! :)

Did you guys pick a winner in last months big prize vault?

Yeah kind of old news ciel let us know days ago. Maybe even more then a week or two can't really remember. Anyway congratulations again and very well deserved. Posting Machine.

Updating people is for losers!

But yeah, Ciel won.  Now it's all official like.