HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ciel

Paramore Concert

Not that anyone cares, but...

I am for once at a loss of words. Here is an Imgur gallery of some photos my sister took. Press next and prev, obviously, to shuffle between the photos. Five and six are  my favorites of this batch. Now if my voice would return... and my hearing too.

Woo! Glad you had lots of fun at the Paramore concert. Also not sure if it's just me, but the imgur link led to one pic. I didn't see any next or previous buttons. Hmm. I'm guessing you were really tired and copy/pasted the wrong link. Anyways show us more when you fix! xD

Thanks, TK. How is the link now? 

My left ear is still fuzzy--curse you screaming fans!

Thanks, TK. How is the link now? 

My left ear is still fuzzy--curse you screaming fans!

Working great! Woo!

Nice pics! Looks like you were in a pretty good spot at the concert, getting as close as you can to Hailey lol. I've always wanted to go to a concert. Hailey is looking fabulous as well. Also how big was the arena/center you were in. Looks to be an awesome packed house. Glad you had a great time Ciel! Yahoo!

Hailey is looking fabulous as well. Also how big was the arena/center you were in. Looks to be an awesome packed house. Glad you had a great time Ciel! Yahoo!

She is always looking fabulous. Shh. The area's capacity is roughly 9,000, but it really was not that packed at all. There was a lot of "dance floor" available, over half actually, and a lot of empty seats. If I wanted to leave the pit--if you want to call it that--and go find a seat, but still be close, I could have done so. I saw Rise Against at the same venue last year, it was more packed during their visit. 

Also I picked up this great tour-tee. Tour dates on the back, Hayley's butt on the front. The hearing in my left ear is just starting to return to normal. Not because the band was too loud--they were perfect--but because of screaming girls. Girls, quit screaming, thanks. I am still exhausted however.

eame53.jpg

• Like 1

Oh man thought Paramore would be packed. She was here not too long ago and it sounded pack. Rise Against is a great band. I can see why that one is more packed since it's a lot more well known. Also screaming fangirls! Glad you survived their screams and cries. Woo!

-Haha Ciel, that pic for a second I thought you had extra finger then realized that's Hailey's hand. -

-Hailey looks like she's climbing out of your pants. >.>

-Nice bathroom, glasses, and door

-You are a very handsome philosopher-

Guest ...

I think this is more of blog territory. Anyway glad you went to go see them I know that not only are you a fan of their music but also of red heads.

Seems like the lead singer was having a good time performing.

I think this is more of blog territory. Anyway glad you went to go see them I know that not only are you a fan of their music but also of red heads.

Seems like the lead singer was having a good time performing.

Oh yeah, forgot we had blogs. Oh well. This section of the forum is dead anyway!

Yeah, it is incredible that the band can keep a high level of intensity throughout the whole set. They were literally all over the damn stage doing all sorts of things heh. 

Guest ...

Oh yeah, forgot we had blogs. Oh well. This section of the forum is dead anyway!

Yeah, it is incredible that she can keep a high level of intensity throughout the whole set. She is literally all over the damn stage doing all sorts of things heh. 

Yeah imo when a performer is really in to the show even if some things don't go right it's still better then everything else working but the performing half a--ing it. It's always nice to see them give it 100% and show how much they appreciate that you came to come see a show, no matter how tired they are.