HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Kezins

Giveaway: Star Trek: Into Darkness Digital Download

I haven't given away anything in a while, so figured I'd go through some codes in my stash and I'm giving away a download code for Star Trek: Into Darkness. I can't tell you if the movie is any good because I haven't seen it. Lol.

I generally use these codes for iTunes, but the Ultra Violet downloads work for a variety of supported devices.

Just tell me if you prefer old school Star Trek (Shatner), kinda old school Trek (Picard) or if the new stuff does it for you. I'll use a random number generator to select a winner on 12/10/13. This contest is open to any registered Game Podunk member who is old enough to legally watch a PG-13 film.

Troll comments and one liner comments will be excluded from the contest. I reserve the right to decide what a troll comment is. :) Winner will receive code via PM.

• Like 1

I was never a huge Star Trek fan, but I did grew up watching the new generation with Patrick Stewart's Picard. I remember watching a lot of the episodes on local channels on FOX, WB, UPN, as well as Sci-Fi (now SyFy) etc during the evenings with my dad. Also the movies were fantastic as well (Not the new ones, but the one with Picard and co.) The cast is tremendously awesome. The old school is pretty darn good for that time too. It's hard to decide which is the best because the one with Kirk is a classic because of that time and generation. Can't say much for both, but even though I'm not a huge fan, I am glad Star Trek became a franchise for cultural reasons. It's pretty fun seeing the Trek vs War fanboys go at it.

I like the Picard generation because I grew up with it. Also who doesn't love Patrick Stewart. The guy is amazing for his age today ;)

Picard-Deal.gif

• Like 1

Gotta say both just because I am a huge fan of Star Trek  we recently went back and watched all three seasons of the original series on netflix.

• Like 1

Well for me by default I enjoy the new Star Trek since I haven't seen any of the older ones. I recently saw this movie and thought it was really good. I thought they continued well with the relationship of Spock and Kirk which is always importance and gave all the other character bigger roles too.

• Like 1

For the record, I'm a Shatner and Nimoy kinda Trek guy...anything newer is ok. Lol

Using a random number generator, TK was selected...I have sent him the code via PM.

• Like 1

Thank you so much Kezins for the code and having this contest for Game Podunk. Much appreciated and looking forward to watching this since I haven't seen it and perfect way to watch a movie at the end of the week after a stressful school week. :D

• Like 1

Using a random number generator, TK was selected...I have sent him the code via PM.

Not surprising there who the number generator choose :P.