HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Every Sony-Owned Studio, From Best to Worst

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/02/every-sony-owned-studio-from-worst-to-best

I don't normally link to IGN articles much, but this is a pretty good one.

In it, they show what each of Sony's first-party studios are, their overall ranking based on an average of their games according to their Metacritic score, and the list of games they've created (also complete with respective Metacritic scores.

You might be a little surprised at who the #1 ranked studio is. I know I was. xD

IGN articles have been linked so much in like the passed week, nice little put together of the companies though. Forgot about some of these.

Wow Jason you're right. #1 really did surprise me and I thought man who could outshine Naughty Dog. Also it should be worst to best since the article started at #15. Anyways a lot of great developing studios throughout the years though with Sucker Punch, Naughty Dog, etc. Glad they provided us gamers fantastic game from PS1 to current gen. Killzone, Sly, Crash, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, etc. Man those games are the bomb! Seriously though Media Molecule caught me off guard. Only 3 games and still managed #1. Tearaway looks really good and was surprised by the great reviews. Def gonna look into that after successful LBP franchise. Tearing away through the new gen!

Despite my love-hate relationship with Zipper, I was really sad to see them go. Hopefully Socom can come back in some form eventually.

It's crazy how many franchises have been created by Sony developers. Honestly, it gives me a lot of hope for the future. When see just how deep and diverse the past is you can't help but wonder, "What's next?"

Guest ...

Man sony has some great exclusive studios. Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and Polyphony Digital are my favorite. If they had each released one game for the ps4 as soon as it came out, the ps4 would have massacred. They should have done that.

Btw Jason it's from Worst to Best. The tittle here kind of through me off when I was going through them until I realized lol.

Finally finished the list and I will say I am surprised that Naughty Dog isn't number 1. I think though Naughty Dog is still better because they have a longer history of success. And to be honest I thought LBP was just okay. Maybe it isn't my cup of tea. Granted I still would want to play the other LBP just to see if I can enjoy it.