HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ciel

Rebecca Black - "Saturday"

Rebecca Black and promoting underage drinking confirmed. 

Guest ...

So it's basically a huge call back to friday? References and hints everywhere. That's kind of sad, how it's the only thing she's hanging on to. I have heard her sing live (not in person) and she is really good. It's a shame this is what shes doing to stay internet famous.

Killme.gif

Seriously though imo, she has a nice voice, but it's shame she's using it for internet star. Might as well make 5 other songs on the other days. I did like her in one of Katy Perry's music videos.

I can't wait for her version of Sunday which will have her in Church complaining that she can't watch Sunday football and trying to watch it on her smart phone.

But this video sucks because it just promotes terrible partying images of under age kids.

So I haven't seen Friday yet and I had to go watch it after Saturday and well it is equally as bad.

Found this comment on the Friday video and it is hiliarious. Note: NSFW because of the language but it is hilarious.

The rapper dude said he was "cruising in the fast lane" but yet there is a freaking school bus passing him?!?! Either that bus driver is crazy or that ****** is going slow as fudge.

I don't know what's more depressing, the fact that she's still clinging onto "Friday", or that "Friday" is better than this new song

14l7xcg.jpg

Guest ...

I don't know what's more depressing, the fact that she's still clinging onto "Friday", or that "Friday" is better than this new song

lmao i that a picture of Demi with a xbone?

Also my favorite comment from friday was.

"You're taking the trunk b---" in response to "Which sit will I taaaake?"

Also my favorite comment from friday was.

"You're taking the trunk b---" in response to "Witch sit will I taaaake?"

:D

friday-50-cent.gif

And this lol

friday-no-idea.gif