HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve Bitto

Fallout 4 is Alive and Well

IGN is reporting that Kotaku got their hands on info that confirms the existence of Fallout 4. Their information is through casting calls and suggests the game is set in the "Commonwealth" which refers to New England or Massachusetts. I am super pumped for this but I hope I am playing this game before 2015.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/11/fallout-4-exists-and-its-set-in-massachusetts

Are you pumped too? If so which Fallout game would you want it to resemble more Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

(I like New Vegas ALOT more than 3)

Definitely looking forward to more Fallout. Personally, I'd rather it be more like New Vegas. I started playing Fallout 3 again the other day and I just kept finding myself wanting to go back to the Mojave Wasteland instead.

Psh, Fallout 3 > Vegas! But why not a combination of both for Fallout 4? Boston has long been the rumored setting as well.

Fallout 3 was so awesome, I overlooked the sloppy programming and freezing. Played through it several times and loved the game big time. New Vegas...tried a few times but never got more than 70% through before hard freezes just drove me nuts. I am super excited for Fallout 4. My only hope is that they don't try to bump up the graphics or features too much and focus on limiting bugs, using the extra RAM wisely and coming out with a better product.

A Fallout game without freezing issues would be the greatest game ever. I always have to knock big Bethesda games down a little notch due to frustrating technical issues. The whole save file getting too large thing needs to be solved.

Still haven't played this series. I got Fallout 1 I believe from GOG so I will eventually get to it. I know a lot of people are excited but I also have heard this game have a lot of glitches so I hope they take more time on the game and make it glitch free.

Still haven't played this series. I got Fallout 1 I believe from GOG so I will eventually get to it. I know a lot of people are excited but I also have heard this game have a lot of glitches so I hope they take more time on the game and make it glitch free.

The glitches are a cultural part of the game now. Fallout wouldn't be Fallout with glitches. None of them are game-breaking, at least not from my over-exposure to the game.

Man this is great news for my bro and fans. I still haven't played any of the Fallout games, but I do have Fallout 3 GOTY for PS3. Maybe I should play that during winter break. Gah just so many games. Anyways my bro was the 360 versions for 3 and New Vegas and plays a lot of it. Glad to see it's alive and well. Definitely looking forward to this despite never playing. I just know it's a great series and games because it never fails to Fall Out of place. Woo!

Guest ...

I just got fall out 1/2 and tactics free, and I won fall out 3 and new vegas from a contest. Haven't played any but I will get around to it. I get the feeling I'm really gonna like all of them and since I haven't played any yet it will be good for the wait on 4. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll snag it somewhere.

Gonna get a new computer soon so I won't be to worried about being able to play them. I actually think I can play them on my current laptop since they are so old. 3/new vegas I got for ps3.

I assume the Institute will play a big role if it is set in the Commonwealth, which would be interesting. Also I liked Fallout 3 more than New Vegas, but they are both good games so whatever.

The glitches are a cultural part of the game now. Fallout wouldn't be Fallout with glitches. None of them are game-breaking, at least not from my over-exposure to the game.

Good to hear. I have had a bad experience with a game breaking glitch. Sad say it was.