HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solid-alchemist

Hello again GP

It's been awhile, haven't been here since the first GP web shift. Finally decided after being away from many forums that it was time to check back into a lot of the old gaming water coolers I use to visit. So thanks for having me, and hopefully I'll be able to add to this community since it has changed a lot since my last visit. :D

Hey bro! Welcome back to GP! It's awesome to see you here again lol. Hopefully you'll like the changes that have been made and stuff. Have a solid stay and congratulations on the return to Podunk! Woo! :D

Thanks bro, getting comfortable won't be an issue. Finding time to browse is where I'll have to adjust.

Welcome back, Solid!

It's certainly been a while; I remember your blogs from back in the day (a few years back) when Nash was still running things. :)

Welcome back man. Glad you finally got some time again. You should come back to GDD too.

Nice to meet ya, whenever you get the chance stop by GP Chat. We go crazy after 11pm EST though, so be warned ;)

Nice to meet ya, whenever you get the chance stop by GP Chat. We go crazy after 11pm EST though, so be warned ;)

Indeed we do, it is as if it were an unwritten GP Chat rule.

Welcome back, although I do not believe we've met... and if we have well... sorry about that.

It's okay Ciel, I haven't met 'em either. That just means we'll have to try even harder to make him feel welcome...or something like that I think.

Hey, it's been quite a while but welcome back. Is this the first time you've been on since the site switched from 2.0 to 3.0? xD

Guest ...

Welcome back I didn't know you that well when you where here but hopefully we can fix that.

Wow, I definitely feel the welcoming atmosphere :lol: Thanks everyone!!

Welcome back man. Glad you finally got some time again. You should come back to GDD too.

I've tried popping into GDD but it looks like its gone silent since Drfrielgood's disappearance.... :(

Hey, it's been quite a while but welcome back. Is this the first time you've been on since the site switched from 2.0 to 3.0? xD

Yeah I think its the first time back since 2.0 not really sure. I've popped back in once in a while since then but not by much.

Wow, I definitely feel the welcoming atmosphere :lol: Thanks everyone!!

I've tried popping into GDD but it looks like its gone silent since Drfrielgood's disappearance.... :(

It is pretty silence. People only post when he does GA. I can't blame them for the incentive but man not enough loyal members tbh.

I guess I now know when I should try to get on GP Chat.

It is pretty silence. People only post when he does GA. I can't blame them for the incentive but man not enough loyal members tbh.

At least from what I've seen the handful of dedicated users are still there. I'll make my way back but yeah not many people staying beyond the contests :(

At least from what I've seen the handful of dedicated users are still there. I'll make my way back but yeah not many people staying beyond the contests :(

Oh well, I prefer a small nit community instead, it won't be too bad.

Oh well, I prefer a small nit community instead, it won't be too bad.

It would help if Alchemist stayed in chat for more than 5 minutes! xD Every time I see him sign in, he's gone before I can reply or anything, haha. But yeah, I definitely prefer a tight knit group of people, makes getting to know each other easier and the like, feels more personal and friendly.

It would help if Alchemist stayed in chat for more than 5 minutes! xD Every time I see him sign in, he's gone before I can reply or anything, haha. But yeah, I definitely prefer a tight knit group of people, makes getting to know each other easier and the like, feels more personal and friendly.

LMAO :D I was in the chat for almost 2-3 hours last night. It was the riddle-fest. But yeah, I guess that's a positive aspect of smaller communities, the ability have your opinions heard and actually get to know each other than being a tiny speck of algae floating in the vast ocean.