HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
TKtheknight

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 16-Bit Trailer

This is pretty cool! Trailer that recaps the events from the previous games for you to catch up on before the concluded Lightning Returns. Pretty excited for the upcoming game released in XIII days from today. I am getting close to finishing up paying off my preorder from last summer (waiting for my swagbucks amazon to get here). Anyways woo! Go Lightningt Go! Anyone else besides me getting the game? ~nudges Kiky~ Geeet it lol. It's Lightning's final appearance!

It's a great video to reemphasize how bad the storytelling is in both games (especially XIII-2) and how little you should care. That said, it's quite well done, and that Yuel part is amusing.

• Like 1

Why is the music 8-bit and the graphics 16-bit?

Actually, better question: why hasn't someone already demade the XIII games in 16-bit form? I'd actually buy them then.

• Like 1

It's a great video to reemphasize how bad the storytelling is in both games (especially XIII-2) and how little you should care. That said, it's quite well done, and that Yuel part is amusing.

Haha true. I hated the ending to XIII-2 it made me mad. Hopefully the ending to Lightning Returns fixes all that and ends the series on a good note.

Why is the music 8-bit and the graphics 16-bit?

Actually, better question: why hasn't someone already demade the XIII games in 16-bit form? I'd actually buy them then.

I agree. I'd love to play this game in 16-bit form. It would be fabulous and quite the retro show. It would be a pretty good handheld game too. I can see it for 3DS, PS Vita, iOS/Android too.

I totally would replay these games like this. Someone remake it. Or like Barrel said, demade it.

I totally would replay these games like this. Someone remake it. Or like Barrel said, demade it.

Correction, Venom said it lol. And yes it would definitely love to play the game like that. I think it would be a pretty good port to the PS Vita or 3DS. Square makes good money on handheld games so yeah do it Squenix!

Correction, Venom said it lol. And yes it would definitely love to play the game like that. I think it would be a pretty good port to the PS Vita or 3DS. Square makes good money on handheld games so yeah do it Squenix!

I'll play it on my 3DS. And good catch.

Haha true. I hated the ending to XIII-2 it made me mad. Hopefully the ending to Lightning Returns fixes all that and ends the series on a good note.

Well... the ending is actually one of the 1st things I've heard people complaining about in Lightning Returns.... so... maybe not the best idea to get your hopes too high for a satisfying conclusion. Gameplay seems fine if the demo gives me any ideas though.