HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Kezins

Dishonored GOTY (PS3) Giveaway On My Blog

Hey, awesome giveaway. :D I have the game already so I won't enter, but good luck to any GPers who take a shot. ^_^

• Like 1

Hey, awesome giveaway. :D I have the game already so I won't enter, but good luck to any GPers who take a shot. ^_^

I ended up with two copies somehow lol 

Awesome Kezins! Very honored of you to share your blog giveaway. I have the regular copy when I bought it years ago. I would have to say I personally liked the game and hopefully more people will enter. Thanks for sharing buddy. It would be a dishonor to ignore this thread!

• Like 1

Pretty cool! I will comment, probably later on tomorrow. April 1st...? I am no fool... 

• Like 1

Guest ...

I got interested in this game after I started researching Thief and they are pretty much the same lol. I heard you don't have to kill a single person to finish it, so I kinda went "challenge accepted".

Thanks for the giveaway kezins.

• Like 1

I entered as well. Good luck everyone and thanks Kezins :)

Just a heads up, I haven't forgotten to comment/help-out. I want to be rather thorough should I think I have to, I haven't looked at it yet, really. Maybe within the next day or so should I be distraction free.

Awesome giveaway Kezins maybe I'll even get lucky and win this time. Thanks for having the giveaway good luck to all who dare to enter.

• Like 1

Awesome giveaway Kezins maybe I'll even get lucky and win this time. Thanks for having the giveaway good luck to all who dare to enter.

Since my blog is real new, the chances are high. :)

• Like 1