HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sailor Liztress

Recent Gaming Purchases

I recently got Beyond, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (haven't beaten any of them yet but made some progress) and Watch Dogs (currently playing it).

And I've recently pre-ordered The Division and Assassin's Creed: Unity.

I'm playing them on a PS4 by the way (except Beyond of course).

I bought Puzzler World, The Last Remnant, and Velvet Assassin from the Steam sale. Along with a couple of games for some friends. Think I stayed under $5. xD

Just pre-ordered The Order: 1886 CE at Best Buy. Apparently due to a mistake it is listed at $59.99 instead of $79.99.

Ooh, Don't mind if I do.

Just pre-ordered The Order: 1886 CE at Best Buy. Apparently due to a mistake it is listed at $59.99 instead of $79.99.

Even though I don't have a PS4 that's a tempting deal. I tried preordering it, but Best Buy said no to my credit card. Turns out I don't have money. I thought it would cool to preorder and by the time it's closer to release it, I might have money. Oh well. I'll probably end up pulling a CAG move and wait.

Me too. If it doesn't get cancelled I will likely completely forget about it until I get a shipping notice. xD

Even though I don't have a PS4 that's a tempting deal. I tried preordering it, but Best Buy said no to my credit card. Turns out I don't have money. I thought it would cool to preorder and by the time it's closer to release it, I might have money. Oh well. I'll probably end up pulling a CAG move and wait.

I don't have one right now, but I'm getting the Destiny Bundle. So this is kinda like thinking ahead, or something.

Just bought the Mount & Blade bundle on steam and Trials Evolution on xbla

I bought the bundle with Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie on XBL, thanks to the $5 codes Gamestop was giving away. :D I also bought Volgarr the Viking on Steam.

So I finally gave in to temptation and got a few things (only mean to get one but oh well).

YDU.jpg

Yakuza Ishin - $200HKD - I've been wanting this for quite some time but it's been pricey. I found a used CE for $250 but haggled it down to $200. It's the Hong Kong version but all the audio and text is still in Japanese so it should be fine, especially for the massive difference in price (the Japanese version sells for at least $400HKD usually more)

Forza 3 LE, 50 Cent Blood on the Sand and Trusty Bell - $10HKD Each. There was a big bin of bargain Xbox 360 games sitting in front of a store for $10HKD a piece. Most of them were Hong Kong versions and sports games but I did find a US version 50 Cent game and the Japanese versions of Trusty Bell and Forza... for $10 each why not.

A Plushie - For Leah, she wanted it really  badly for some reason sooooo....

Newtype Magazine - July issue because the August issue is out meaning this one got set to 50% off. Still cost me about $10USD but I love these magazines so worth it.

Poster - I didn't want to unravel it but it's a pretty nice poster of Hanazawa Kana

So yeah, hopefully next week I'll have some more interesting stuff to show you.... like an apartment! :D

So yeah, hopefully next week I'll have some more interesting stuff to show you.... like an apartment! :D

I guess I'm out of the loop, but did you move to HK permanently?

I guess I'm out of the loop, but did you move to HK permanently?

Sorta, kinda. Who knows!

But yeah, I'm probably here for quite a while now.

Sorta, kinda. Who knows!

But yeah, I'm probably here for quite a while now.

Technically you could choose to go back to the States anytime you want, right? Or are you sort of stuck in HK? lol

Technically you could choose to go back to the States anytime you want, right? Or are you sort of stuck in HK? lol

This ones goes where ever this one pleases.

This ones goes where ever this one pleases.

Clearly.

Guest ...

So lud is in hongkong? At least thats what im getting from this last few posts. Must be fun being so well traveled.

So lud is in hongkong? At least thats what im getting from this last few posts. Must be fun being so well traveled.

I love how I've posted statuses about it, brought it up in every other post and have barely been on for the past month. Where do you think  I've been?

Guest ...

I love how I've posted statuses about it, brought it up in every other post and have barely been on for the past month. Where do you think I've been?

You must be confusing yourself with khorne his the only one i stalk.

And im not on much besides a status post here and there and forum posts this days. You're not exactly my main priority when i log on GP.

Your not exactly my main priority when i log on GP.

Sadface-Dean.gif

Guest ...

Sadface-Dean.gif

Woof! :doge:

Anyway Just bought Dishonored GOTY Gamestop is selling new copies for $15 couldn't pass it up.

Also got Ultra Street Fighter IV Add On Even though I don't even like fighting games.

Double Dragon Neon

Harvest Moon: Back To Nature (Really excited I love the Harvest Moon series)

Urban Trial Freestyle

And we will see what else I pick up from the sale. Didn't realize I could have bought everything with a $20 PSN card so now I just got $10 on my PSN account, I think If I don't buy anything else now I will save them for the next sale.

Sadface-Dean.gif

♥

From the PSN flash sale I bought Syphon Filter 2, Dino Crisis, Malicious, and Toejam & Earl, and I bought Armillo from the WiiU e-thingy.

I needed a new headset so I went for these since they seem to be the new hotness and everyone says they're great. 

igy4DxLhGWsOB.JPG

Cost just under 600HKD so not really a deal sadly. First impressions are good, has a nice beefy base and the customization options are decent. Only virtual surround sound unfortunately, so actually a bit of a downgrade from my Trittons, but to be expected since these don't have an amp.

I've recently bought Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up, Watch Dogs, and MediEvil, and I pre-purchased (pre-order sounds weird for digital games) Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty.

Is it odd that I live in the 

So I finally gave in to temptation and got a few things (only mean to get one but oh well).

YDU.jpg

Is it odd that I, living in the U.S. and being an American, call the game Trusty Bell? In fact, I forgot what the U.S. name was for a while.