HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sailor Liztress

Recent Gaming Purchases

Is it odd that I live in the 

Is it odd that I, living in the U.S. and being an American, call the game Trusty Bell? In fact, I forgot what the U.S. name was for a while.

No? I usually refer to it as Trusty Bell as well.

So, as my last day working at Play N Trade, I bought some goodies. First off was Unlimited Saga sealed, which is apparently the worst in the series, but whatever. I payed like nothing for it and it's sealed. Second was the MGS legacy collection. I already have the majority of the games, but it's such a nice collection I just really wanted it. Third was a black labeled CIB copy of Legend of Dragoon. Mmn, more PS1 JRPGs. And finally, the piece de resistance, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn on Wii, also CIB. Good day, good day indeed.

So, as my last day working at Play N Trade, I bought some goodies. First off was Unlimited Saga sealed, which is apparently the worst in the series, but whatever. I payed like nothing for it and it's sealed. Second was the MGS legacy collection. I already have the majority of the games, but it's such a nice collection I just really wanted it. Third was a black labeled CIB copy of Legend of Dragoon. Mmn, more PS1 JRPGs. And finally, the piece de resistance, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn on Wii, also CIB. Good day, good day indeed.

I just imagine you going in there on your last day thinking "I'm cleaning this place OUT"

I just imagine you going in there on your last day thinking "I'm cleaning this place OUT"

Yahp, pretty much.

Guest ...

Yahp, pretty much.

How much did you pay for the legacy collection i have been waiting for a price drop on it.

How much did you pay for the legacy collection i have been waiting for a price drop on it.

Only like $30 or so.

Guest ...

Only like $30 or so.

Thats a really good price for it. To bad theres no play and trades around.

There was a play'n'trade near me for awhile, but like the last 3-4 video game stores that existed prior to it in the same building, it closed down pretty quickly.

You'd think people would get the memo that it's bad karma to try and sell games there.

I picked up Kirby Triple Deluxe and Pokemon X yesterday at that BOGO Best Buy dealy. I already had most of the games from the sale but I figured why not pick up the second Pokemon game, and Kirby? I also wanted Disney Magical World but there really wasn't another game I wanted so I had to hold off on that one.

Picked up a few things today......

Dark Souls (PS3)

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3)

ZombiU (Wii U) second time I've owned it. Lol

Assassin's Creed III (Wii U)

$20 PSN Card

Picked up Saiyuki: Journey West (PS1), Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Commander's Challenge and Stella Deus: the Gate of Eternity (PS2) on PSN.

All in all, a good day in shopping.

• Like 1

Decided to take advantage of the Best Buy 3DS BOGO on Sunday.  Got there ten minutes after they opened and they were almost out of good games.  Darn resellers!

Still, I managed to get the titles I wanted.  Got Bacon a copy of Bravely Default for his birthday, and picked myself up my own copy of A Link Between Worlds :3

Decided to take advantage of the Best Buy 3DS BOGO on Sunday.  Got there ten minutes after they opened and they were almost out of good games.  Darn resellers!

Still, I managed to get the titles I wanted.  Got Bacon a copy of Bravely Default for his birthday, and picked myself up my own copy of A Link Between Worlds :3

Don't forget, the sale is in effect online too (unless games have already sold out, which I haven't checked to see yet)! xD

Don't forget, the sale is in effect online too (unless games have already sold out, which I haven't checked to see yet)! xD

Pretty sure their online store was cleaned out immediately. Best Buy sucks at the whole online thing. I don't really have the option to go in-store, but I was that bent on getting any of them.

Bought Morrowind GOTY so I can play Skywind. Lots of bugs, lots of naked people and I get stuck in the environment.Wish I had the skill and time to help out with the project.

• Like 2

Bought Morrowind GOTY so I can play Skywind. Lots of bugs, lots of naked people and I get stuck in the environment.Wish I had the skill and time to help out with the project.

Skywind looks incredible. Have you contributed to it at all?

Yeah I have been following the project for a while now. 

*waits* :(

I bought TMNT: Out of the Shadows on PSN because, realistically, this is the last decent(ish) TMNT game we'll ever get unless another publisher gets the license, and I doubt that's going to happen. Once Activision gets a license they just sit on it whether they're going to use it or not.

Other than that depressing bit of business, I also plan on pre-ordering...pre-purchasing Counterspy while it's a little bit cheaper than normal.

Nope.Just don't have the time with 14 hour child care 6 days a week. But if you do you have the time you can help by listening and judging voice tracks.They are also looking for voice actors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dpq71KM9-g&list=UUeksadTVOIXnjKWVM7b2a5A

I'd love to voice act but my Southern accent is hard to mask. Lol.

I may look into judging tracks, i'm excited about the project. Morrowind is my fav of all Elder Scrolls games.

Guest ...

CAM00716_zps550c0b96.jpg

Had two 5 dollar off coupons for any gs purchase and researched what games on my wish list where 20 dollars or less.

This two where so i picked them up for 15 dollars new each pretty stoked about killzone trillogy being so cheap.

Also i have a birthday coupon for 20% off any used game. So if anyone wants it ill pm the first person that asks for it.

• Like 2

Nice pick up Kiky, the Killzone series is pretty rock solid gameplay-wise, if a bit creatively bankrupt. I still want to play Metro Last Light :(

Meanwhile I am still on the hunt for Child of Light for Vita.....

I still want to play Metro Last Light :(

Then why haven't you!? Waiting for that PS4 re-release?

Then why haven't you!? Waiting for that PS4 re-release?

Nah, he's looking for a physical copy. Europe got a physical release and there's a few gaming stores we went to in HK that had import stuff from everywhere.

Nah, he's looking for a physical copy. Europe got a physical release and there's a few gaming stores we went to in HK that had import stuff from everywhere.

Talking about two completely different games.  :unsure: