HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sailor Liztress

Recent Gaming Purchases

Another two things today, blame the bad camera work on my brother -_-

Drob.jpg

Irob.jpg

Haven't been buying games, since I currently have no money in the budget for it, but I have bought some gaming related stuff!

There's some kind of infrared interference or problem with my PS3's ability to pick up my controllers wirelessly, so I have to keep my controller plugged in when using it, which sorta sucks.  So, I bought a 10ft wire to make it a bit easier to game with the controller plugged in... and so I can move my couch a bit farther away from my TV, lol.

Also, my Vita charger just... disappeared randomly, and I couldn't find it, so I had to buy another one.  I picked up only the USB half of it, since I can still charge it on my laptop and I'm a cheap-o.

And, I need like a billion different controllers for my Wii U, lol.  I picked up a Wii U Pro Controller a bit ago, and now I just bought a Wii Mote Plus and a Nunchuck... so I can play the Wii games I have.  Still need like, two or three more Wii U Pro Controllers though for multiplayer/Smash, though, because like hell if I'm going to buy a GameCube Adaptor and a bunch of GameCube controllers.  At least I could use the Pro Controllers for MK8 and SM3DW and stuff.

Finally, I'm getting into the Amiibo game.  *shudder*  I only want the Fire Emblem ones, though, so I bought an Ike from Europe because he was available for cheap (ie like two dollars more than US MRSB) on Amazon.co.uk.  I'll pre-order Lucina and Robin when I can, and for Marth... eh, I'll just wait and see what happens, I suppose.  I also spotted some Shieks at my local Target when I went to go buy some clothes, so I picked her up, too.  I don't plan on using it, so I'll just keep it in the packaging and maybe someday someone might need it or it'll be a collector's item or something :P

Recent game purchases: Majora's Mask collector's with the guide, Sniper Elite 3 for $10 from the Ultimate Sale, and Metro Redux for the PS4 from a Gamefly sale. March and onwards though - stuff is going to get real, and my wallet will most definitely feel the pain :P

I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc for no particular reason. There's nothing special about either of those, but one of us peons had to pretend this thread isn't just about showing off collector's editions and amiibos. :P

• Like 1

JUST FOR YOU VENOM

So my brother asked me what he was supposed to do with the stack of boxes that have showed up over the past few months I've been gone....and he sent me pictures of what arrived. Here is a snippet (He sucks at taking pictures haha)

jbzo8tfM5FMFKl.JPG

j0tKup4cRdTlh.JPG

jbtruda4NVEL71.JPG

jPp8kH7CSnYhA.JPG

jtZDSWIKTZDvT.JPG

jbo1wVuDQkk8Lv.JPG

jbyfoTQs099lrs.JPG

jPujUSJNQtEBB.JPG

jba6zZEigIFbZW.JPG

• Like 1

Just...how much money does Ludono make...?

Just...how much money does Ludono make...?

These are purchases going back to like...last summer since I haven't been home since June. It's not all bought at once xD

These are purchases going back to like...last summer since I haven't been home since June. It's not all bought at once xD

Yeah, weren't home because YOU WERE IN CHINA. I can barely afford to buy a game and a few amiibos a month, much less buy limited editions and a trip to another country  <_<

Yeah, weren't home because YOU WERE IN CHINA. I can barely afford to buy a game and a few amiibos a month, much less buy limited editions and a trip to another country  <_<

I *am* in China. And it's not a trip, I be working here :P

Don't despair, I'll be back to being a broke college student before long again :(

I *am* in China. And it's not a trip, I be working here :P

Don't despair, I'll be back to being a broke college student before long again :(

I actually never did know what exactly you were doing there, come to think of it. What is this "working" you be doing there?

Also, just so that this post isn't completely off-topic, I snagged some more of these puppies:

11025797_10206426541285987_6420941316709

I got The Order, does that count as a gaming purchase if I don't take a picture? I'm too lazy.

I got The Order, does that count as a gaming purchase if I don't take a picture? I'm too lazy.

HE'S LYING MORGAN

Pics or it didn't happen! 

Kappa

I actually never did know what exactly you were doing there, come to think of it. What is this "working" you be doing there?

Also, just so that this post isn't completely off-topic, I snagged some more of these puppies:

1067016301928240232.jpg

I can't really share but it's related to what I'm going to major in and such. Also nice puppies ;)

I can't really share but it's related to what I'm going to major in and such. Also nice puppies ;)

OMG Ludo is working as an assassin! Next Assassins Creed will be in China with Ludo as the new assassin you heard it here first folks!

I did somwthing crazy :( I have already spent $1,049.99 for my new PC procesor and just now I went over to Bundle Stars and got the new F1 Race Stars bundle that came with the game and all 13 DLC. I figured oh what's another $4.99 going to hurt but then I was looking around the store and saw all of the Codemasters F1 racing games all for super cheap and that's when it happened. I thought to myself I already have F1 2011 so why not complete the set and get 2010 - 2014? My $4.99 became $55.54 :(

• Like 1

Ori and the Blind Forrest and The Order. I'm all digital now, so I have no pictures to show off. I suppose I could do a screenshot but I'm also too lazy.

Oh yeah, I also bought DmC The Definitive Edition.

OMG Ludo is working as an assassin! Next Assassins Creed will be in China with Ludo as the new assassin you heard it here first folks!

I know right, all secretive.

Ludono must be training and making a movie with the great Jackie Chan. He can't tell us about it because he signed an NDA. :P

I believe Ludo is secretly working for Kingsman: The Secret Service. I mean he's on a mission to infiltrate Indonesia and China. Plus the pics he's been posting is pretty much what his gadgets look like. Like they said don't judge a book by its cover. A copy of a videogame could be a mine, a pin could be a tracking device, the amiibos are hidden cameras, etc.

His name isn't Luds. . .it's Agent Mayer Rittstone.

From the PSN flash sale I bought (deep breath): Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, Soviet Strike, Nuclear Strike, Breath of Fire IV, Narco Terror, Sacred Citadel, Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond, Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard, Katamari Damacy, Gravity Rush, Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Syphon Filter, Wild Arms 2, Galaga Legions DX, and Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection. *passes out*

I also bought Persona 4, because why not, and Silent Hill: Homecoming on Steam, because it was like a dollar and some change from Nuuvem.

• Like 1

I bought a bunch of stuff from the PSN sale too.

Both Matt Hazards

Both Sam and Maxes

Back to the Future

Jurassic Park

Puzzle Agent

Breath of Fire IV

Wild Arms 1 and 2

Both Mega Mans

Pac-Man Championship Ed. DX

And I can't remember the rest and am too lazy to look it up.

• Like 1

I bought that Mario Party 10 amiibo bundle. In fact, expect Game Podunk's first video review at some point  ;)

• Like 1

Games I bought in the PSN Flash sale:

• Mega Man X4
  • Mega Man X5
  • Katamari Damacy
  • Noby Noby Boy
  • Echochrome

All for less than $5 total. Amazing. :D

Edit: After seeing mr.me's pickups, I'm reminded that I may have to go back and pick up Puzzle Agent. Was thinking of getting it on Steam, but I rarely see it that low in price.

• Like 1

I bought a copy of Assassin's Creed: Unity, because I have zero self-control when it comes to sharp price drops on PS4 games I'm marginally interested in. :P

• Like 1

I bought:

Wild Arms

Wild Arms 2

Breath of Fire IV

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Surgeon Simulator 2013: A & E Edition

Home

• Like 1

Games I bought in the PSN Flash sale:

• Dino Crisis
  • Dino Crisis 2
  • Game of Thrones
  • Matt Hazard: Eat Lead
  • Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection
  • Narco Terror
  • Rock of Ages
  • Sacred Citadel
  • The Last Guardian

Amazing savings over $100 only to pay $8 or less of games I'll never get around to. These will last longer than a Taco Bell meal. :D