HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom

Have some Steam games to play on spring break

Want some new Steam games to keep you busy over the break? Or just to play whenever, because you could totally do that if you wanted to? How about one of these?

Interstellar Marines
Hero of the Kingdom
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Restaurant Empire 2
Frozen Hearth
Unmechanical
Omegalodon (I'm not 100% sure this one works, just let me know ASAP if it doesn't and what you'd like instead)

Origin:

Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Rosecliff Island, and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe (one key for all of them, can't do them separately unfortunately)

Once again Venom you rock! Thanks for sharing these steam keys. I have plenty of games to play. I might consider trading one of my keys for your game though.

tumblr_inline_n1oa4oXd1I1rv5o9g.gif

My spring break isn't until mid April lol.

My spring break isn't until mid April lol.

Jeez. xD Hope you make it til then. :P

I'll take Krater :) I have so many steam keys piled up.

Wow, these are some great games you've been stockpiling, Venom! I particularly recommend Cubetractor to puzzle fans and Dysfunctional Systems to VN players. :) I recommend Omegalodon to no one (unless the online community has grown substantially since I played, lol). 

Would it be okay for me to snag Finding Teddy? 

I'll take Krater :) I have so many steam keys piled up.

Yeah, too many bundles doing the same games. xD

Wow, these are some great games you've been stockpiling, Venom! I particularly recommend Cubetractor to puzzle fans and Dysfunctional Systems to VN players. :) I recommend Omegalodon to no one (unless the online community has grown substantially since I played, lol). 

Would it be okay for me to snag Finding Teddy? 

It would be. :D

On another note, I also have an Origin key for the minimum tier games in the Humble Popcap weekly bundle. I redeemed them on Steam so there's no point in redeeming them on...that thing. xD

Not sure if I'm eligible for this, but if so, I'd be interested in Cubetractor since I remember reading good things about it in Marcus's review. :)

Thanks for doing this again too! If and when you open it up to non-100 post people, I can tweet about the giveaway on Twitter if you'd like using the GP account.

Not sure if I'm eligible for this, but if so, I'd be interested in Cubetractor since I remember reading good things about it in Marcus's review. :)

Thanks for doing this again too! If and when you open it up to non-100 post people, I can tweet about the giveaway on Twitter if you'd like using the GP account.

Of course. Everyone's eligible! Well, every member with the minimum post count I mean. xD

And sure, if I have enough left to bother tweeting about I'll make a post when it's open to all.

Several interesting looking games there. Gemini Wars seems pretty neat, I wouldn't mind snagging that if no one else wants it ;)

Several interesting looking games there. Gemini Wars seems pretty neat, I wouldn't mind snagging that if no one else wants it ;)

I think you need to clear your PM box, it says you can't receive any new messages. o_o

I think you need to clear your PM box, it says you can't receive any new messages. o_o

Blasted PM box so small! D:

Cleared a few out, but can Jason please up the limit to 100 :)

Dysfunctional Systems, please and thank you!

Very kind of you! I finally got my PC gaming setup all together so I'll be using Steam a lot this year.

I'd like Dynamite Jack. :).

Alrighty, those last 3 should be taken care of. ^_^

I wish I could recommend the remaining games, but I haven't played any of them. xD I already have some of them and just haven't started, but others I just have no interest in.

Can I get Interstellar Marines?

Can I get Interstellar Marines?

Your PM box seemed to be full so I sent you the one from my Steam inventory. :)

Your PM box seemed to be full so I sent you the one from my Steam inventory. :)

Thanks, let me clear that PM box.

So, you know, if you've already asked for a game, you can ask for another one. :P