HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve Bitto

Playstation Vita 3G Launch Bundle

515eo10TpuL._AA300_.jpg

This is probably the best deal I have seen for the Playstation Vita which releases February 22 on Amazon. For $299.99 this bundle includes the 3G/Wi-fi Playstation Vita, an 8GB Memory Card, DataConnect Session Pass, and PlayStation Network Game.

Also, if you already pre-ordered the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi on Amazon it will be upgraded to the PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle.

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B0071NH8B8

Make sure you read the fine print about the free game and month of data. They aren't quite that simple.

If I do end up getting a Vita one day, it will definitely be the WiFi version. I'm almost always somewhere with WiFi and don't think 3G would be necessary.

If I do end up getting a Vita one day, it will definitely be the WiFi version. I'm almost always somewhere with WiFi and don't think 3G would be necessary.

Too late to get it day one. It came out everywhere last week.

Yeah dude the system is already out. Well you still have time to decide to get one. I got the Wifi version and i personally think its better than the 3G.

I'd just like to point out that Kezins said "one day", not "day one".

I'd just like to point out that Kezins said "one day", not "day one".

I've made a huge mistake. -Gob Bluth

• Like 1

Lol how could you misread the sentence? xD

Yeah I think I would probably pick up the same in the future. Don't you have to pay the service for the 3g version?