HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Kezins

Rockstar Steam Sale!

Just reminding everyone that this weekend is the Rockstar sale on Steam.  I picked up some good games and also a few non-Rockstar stuff from the sales going on right now.  The pickups this weekend will make my PC and Mac happy. :)

I spent a little over $18 but got quite a few good games.  Here's what I got:

Grand Ages: Rome (PC)

Grand Theft Auto III (Mac)

Grand Theft Auto III (PC)

Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PC)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Mac)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PC)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Mac)

Infestation: Survivor Stories (PC)

Manhunt (PC)

• Like 2

I'm considering trying out Manhunt and Max Payne 3 (I was gonna buy it on the PSN Rockstar sale but I didn't wanna download 15 GB on my slow-ass PS3), but I haven't decided on either yet. Still a good sale though, $10 for all the GTA games is a steal.

• Like 1

I'm considering trying out Manhunt and Max Payne 3 (I was gonna buy it on the PSN Rockstar sale but I didn't wanna download 15 GB on my slow-ass PS3), but I haven't decided on either yet. Still a good sale though, $10 for all the GTA games is a steal.

Max Payne was pretty cheap in the sale especially if you buy the bundles. The bundles are mostly 80% off. 

Couldn's resist myself and added Tropico 4 too. lol.  Definitely a binge day for game purchases.  Now I'm going to see what's in that Sega humble bundle. lol

Isn't there a Rockstar sale on the PS Store this week as well? GTAV is supposed to be 50% off (60% for plus members).

Very nice pickups Kezins! I love having bundles these days. Amazing price for amount of games. Where have I been? I should have held off and saved money from buying steam games years ago and stick with bundles. Yahoo!

By the way, thanks you so much for the unexpected gifts. Much appreciated buddy!

• Like 1