HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jordan Haygood

Google Maps is All About Pokemon for This Year's April Fools' Event

If only!

If only!

This thing's real, bro. Just not in the amazing way the video shows.

This thing's real, bro. Just not in the amazing way the video shows.

I know, but imagine if it was as amazing as the video shows... I would quit my life.

I know, but imagine if it was as amazing as the video shows... I would quit my life.

Fer sher.

So it is fake but real? Like you still can catch em all but they are in different location?

So it is fake but real? Like you still can catch em all but they are in different location?

There are a total of 150 (all mixed, rather than original 150), and you find them on the map by going to different locations (Googleplex has a lot).

There are a total of 150 (all mixed, rather than original 150), and you find them on the map by going to different locations (Googleplex has a lot).

I think I got that. But the part I guess I want to clarify is you don' actually go to the places right. You just go to the different locations through the google map app right?

I think I got that. But the part I guess I want to clarify is you don' actually go to the places right. You just go to the different locations through the google map app right?

Correct.

Correct.

Makes much more sense how people were like it took me "2 hrs to finally catch em all." I might do it for fun.

Maybe we can start out own, catch GP members haha.