HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jordan Haygood

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Friend Thread

So I began playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out after getting my new phone back in December, since it was actually able to handle it. Anyway, I have very few neighbors, so I thought I'd make this thread. Basically, I will compile the usernames of everyone here who plays the game so that we can all be neighbors. Sounds fun, right?

Neighbors:

Jordan Haygood: kaptainj512

DarkCobra86: Dark_Cobra_86

My brother actually plays this game on his phone. I might have to jump on it because it looks pretty cool. I love the Simpsons as well. Will get a chance to download and let you know when I play. Most likely my username will be TKtheknight unless someone takes it! D:

I used to play this, but dropped it after a few months. If enough of us are into it, I will pick it up again.

I have it on my phone but actually never play through it. I will now if I know you can online with GP. I think my name would be darkcobra86.

I have it on my phone but actually never play through it. I will now if I know you can online with GP. I think my name would be darkcobra86.

I looked you up and found Dark_Cobra_86. I'll just assume that's you and add it to the OP.

I looked you up and found Dark_Cobra_86. I'll just assume that's you and add it to the OP.

I'll have to check that again. Try Kiet86, is there a name for that? I don't recall ever doing the underscore.

I'll have to check that again. Try Kiet86, is there a name for that? I don't recall ever doing the underscore.

Yes, there is.