HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Sailor Liztress

Razer PAX East 2014 Beast Bundle

gallery_13_189_1314528.png

Very likely, most of us aren't at PAX East (and if you are, I dun like you no more). So, I present my latest contest find: Razer's PAX East 2014 Beast Bundle.

Welcome!

Welcome, Vault Hunter. If you“ve come here in search of loot, you“ve come to the right place. Razer has teamed up with Gearbox Software, 2K and Think Geek to unleash your inner beast. The Razer Vault contains a brand new customized Razer Blade, a Razer suite, and more. Enter now.

Put the odds in your favor by co-oping this mission. Share this giveaway and recruit your friends to gain additional entries for yourself.

Good luck.

Enter to win a beastly set-up from Razer in partnership with Gearbox Software, Think Geek, and 2K. You will win one customized Blade laptop etched with Claptrap and signatures by all of the Borderland dev“s; plus a Razer suite, Borderlands 1 and 2, Loot Box and $100 gift certificate to Think Geek.

(5) Runner-ups will receive: one Kraken Pro headset, DeathAdder mouse, Borderlands 2 code and $25 gift certificate to Think Geek.

Just tossing the details in quotes since... Laziness, ho! 

You can check it out here via my (super snazzy!) referral link: http://splur.gy/r/MxMJZ/r/2KTXjn4dt9b

Already signed up for this through the email they sent me earlier today, so I can't use your referral :(

Already signed up for this through the email they sent me earlier today, so I can't use your referral :(

:cry: It's fine...