HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Ludono

True or False?

True. I can't really recall the reason (I think it was a mix of family stuff/vacation) but I do remember going through Times Square.

The next person knows all anime is terrible.

False. Not all, but there are those that are terrible and can't get into them. Also not a fan of harem. Just turns me off.

The next person has seen a scary movie by her/himself in the dark alone at home late night.

False, I think? Not a huge fan of scary/horror movies, although I actually do like movies that are unsettling in a creepy but not supernatural or horrific fashion.

Next person keeps up with at least five or more TV shows on a weekly basis (or as long as there are new episodes).

True. Jason, it's all about them superhero shows. I'm keeping up with The Flash, Gotham, Supergirl, Agents of SHIELD, The Bastard Executioner, Scream Queens, American Horror Story Hotel, South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Last Man on Earth, Regular Show, Akame ga Kill, Parasyte, and One Piece on Toonami. Whew. Watching them after recording doesn't give me much time for games and stuff. I also have movies recorded need to watch too lol.

The next person has been to a Haunted House. It can be real haunted house or one of those fun ones where you walkthrough and try to get scared lol.

True I think I don't remember any.

Next person is going to get sick eating lots of candy on Halloween.

False, I don't want to visit my dentist outside of the usual 6 month cleaning my teeth checkup.

The next person is dressing up for halloween.

False, I am too old for that... I think ^^

The next person spends more time on watching movies than playing games ^^

False, I don't think that will ever happen but at least for me currently, TV shows do cut into my gaming times.

The next person prefers movies over TV shows.

False. I don't watch movies nearly as much as TV shows. Even when I'm surfing Netflix for something to watch and I see a movie I was somewhat interested in, I'll usually be like "eh, I'll watch it later" and watch TV shows instead.

The next person has gotten a refund on a Steam game (or any game, I guess) simply because they didn't like it.

False. I don't think I have ever done that before. I didn't even know that is a valid reason for returning a game.

Me: "I don't like this game, I want my money back."

Sales person: "But sir you finished the game already."

Me: I don't like this game, I want my money back."

Kind of like the whole, this chicken tastes bad but I did eat half of it already.

The next person have made a scene at customer service before on a complaint.

I don't think I've ever made a "scene" at customer service, but I definitely had to set a clerk straight on a certain deal price before. It was pretty painless though since they asked the manager and it was pretty much dealt with right there.

Next person hates the sensation of swallowing pills.

False, I actually don't know what this sensation is. Now I feel like I need to swallow a pill to figure this out.

The next person is pumped up for the WoW movie.

False, never was a huge WoW fan.

The next person is frustrated that they can't refund/sell downloaded games on consoles excluding Steam.

No, not at all. Never though of having to sell or get my digital games refunded even if it's a bad one.

The next person will have turkey coma after tonight.

False; I didn't have turkey today. Oh, you meant on Thanksgiving! Well, in that case... Nope, I didn't have turkey then either. Crazy, I know.

The next person spent over $200 on Black Friday.

False; I didn't have turkey today. Oh, you meant on Thanksgiving! Well, in that case... Nope, I didn't have turkey then either. Crazy, I know.

The next person spent over $200 on Black Friday.

False, technically I spent nothing on Black Friday related sales as I was pretty disappointed from it all.

The next person has not used their PS3 / XBOX360 in over 6 months, or at least since the purchase of a PS4 or XBONE.

False, I actually finished Heavy Rain on my PS3 on Monday. Boy that was an amazing game.

The next person got everything they wanted from Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

True, I guess? I wasn't planning on getting anything on Black Friday, but then I saw that PS4 deal.

The next person will be shovelling snow soon.

False, and I'm glad for that. But I do enjoy seeing lots of snow.

The next person already started their christmas shopping?

Yep, did some on Black Friday.

The next person is considerably older than me, and I say that with confidence.

I don't know how much considerably will be but I'm sure I'm older than you if you made that statement haha.

The next person already have new year's resolution thought out.