HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Ludono

True or False?

I guess true? I've never owned an Apple product, no iPods, iPhones, iPads, Macs, etc. After working in IT a bit I still prefer PC mainly because the cost of Apple's products just doesn't match the quality, or at least in my opinion.

The next person has cried at a specific scene in a video game.

If we're counting VN's, then sure. Clannad was pretty rough the first time through :(

In terms of games though, I don't think I've cried at anything. But I've gotten moist eyes with some games. First off the top of my head is this for some reason....

11:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij8bSjUwuo#t=687

The next person has played a game based off a movie or TV show and enjoyed it.

True. I love the old TMNT games (and the CGI movie one for GBA was boss) and of course Goldeneye. ^_^ There's some other decent ones too.

The next person has at least 2 controllers for every console they own.

True actually, I had to think about that for a second. Or at least I think it's true if you don't include the Wii U since I'm not too sure which controller I'd consider the main one.

The next person has lied about their gender while playing an MMO / RPG to get people to help them or give them things.

Not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean playing as a character of the opposite gender, or convincing people that YOU are the opposite gender? True to the first, False to the second.

Next person has played a game more than 10 years this year (as in, 2014)

Not entirely sure what you mean by that, but if you mean that I've played a game over and over throughout 10 years, the answer is yes. If you mean I've played a game over 10 years but haven't beaten it, I think the answer is no?

Anyhow, the next person dislikes cookie dough.

Guest ...

False what kind of a monster dislikes cookie dough?

False what kind of a monster dislikes cookie dough?

You're supposed to say something about the next person too, Kiky. :)

Guest ...

You're supposed to say something about the next person too, Kiky. :)

Sorry on the cell at work i thought i did but i guess im too tired lol.

Next person likes to read long novels.

True, but depends on the genre. Lately horror and Crime Pulp Fictions have been my go to.

The next person has won a prize that was valued more than $150 at least once

I think this is true. I won something on amazon. I still haven't opened it yet. It was like this studio paint X. I checked and it said the student version that I got was $300.

The next person prefer to watch a movie at home over going to the movie theater.

Depends on the movie honestly. A movie like Godzilla I'd really prefer to see in theaters just because the sheer scope and size of the monster, the detail of the sets and such I fell like are easier to see on that caliber of a screen. Most other movies though, like animated ones, or casual movies I prefer to just plop back and watch at home. Pausing to go to the bathroom is a wonderful thing.

The next person always gets popcorn when they go to a movie theater.

Nope. Not a fan of snacking whilst at the theatre. Drinks though, sure if I feel like it.

Next person has a surround sound system for their movie / gaming needs.

False... kind of. I do own a surround sound headset--although I question its "surround sound" at times.

The next poster has never been kissed (like the Drew Barrymore film)...

False, do parents and sister count? But in all honesty I been kissed before. Not sure about the film, I haven't seen it yet.

The next poster can swim.

True, though I'm not a fantastic swimmer since I never took lessons as a kid I just sort of...jumped in.

Next person owns more games on Steam than any other system.

False, I own more games on ps3 than any other console

Next poster has never eaten bacon...

False. At one time I at pork bacon, but not in the last decade. I do still eat Turkey bacon, tho.

The next poster has a relative they absolutely despise.

True, but despise might be a strong word. There are people on my dad side of the family that I never liked because I know for a fact that they used my dad and mom for money (even though they have more money than us, they just don't want to spend their own money for things). And now my mom side of the family have turned out to not be the greatest bunch either.

The next poster have been to Disneyland and/or DisneyWorld.

True.  I've been to Disney World thrice,   I'd love to go back, too.

The next poster has never left their country of residence.

True, sadly.

The next poster spells doughnuts as "donuts." 

I guess I'll say True, more so that I find it incredibly boring. If I was trying to be more offensive there are other words I could probably use to describe it, haha.

The next person hates Sports related Anime.

I guess I'll say True, more so that I find it incredibly boring. If I was trying to be more offensive there are other words I could probably use to describe it, haha.

The next person hates Sports related Anime.

True.  I have yet to watch a sports related anime that I enjoy.  Slam Dunk, Initial D, none of them... :)

The next person has spent at least one hour explaining how to do something that common sense should have handled.

True, maybe not at least one hour in one sitting. But I feel like this so often every day at the pharmacy trying to explain things to my techs.

The next person have ridden on a horse.