HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowolf

A come back...

Hello GP, as some of you probably remember me there are still a few who don't. I am Snowolf or Zach, which ever you prefer. I am 23 years old, work on the water and live on a boat 6 months out of the year.

I joined this site the day after it was created because I was good friends with DarkStar the creator. I ran as Moderator and Admin for some time before disappearing with out any sign of leaving. I came back to find the site was then owned by Jason Clements, after talking to him I found him to be a great new owner. Upon my recent disappearance was due to poor communication and child like behavior (on both parties) and resulted in me being perma-banned. After a little time off I contacted Jason with an apology. We talked and came to a mutual agreement to allow me to become a member of GP once again.

To some members they probably hold a grudge against me or are going to be hostile. I deserve it, and hope to make amends. I apologize for my past action, and hope to once again become a trusted member with GP.

-Sno

"Probation," huh? That's a new one.

In any case, welcome back to the site. Don't do anything dumb, and I'm sure we can all forgive and forget. I mean, it's not like you murdered anyone (I think), so it's not the biggest deal (truth be told, I barely even remember what happened :P). So... Yeah.

I'm sure everyone is willing to give a you second chance~  Welcome back.

And just for reference, the 'probation' thing just temporarily limits the number of posts Sno can make a day, and makes him unable to join in the GP chat (I, er, think).  It's nothing too major.

Guest ...

Jasons forgiveness and understanding is a great thing.

Prove him right by giving you a second chance.

Yes. I'm limited to 5 posts a day. Can't joins chat and I believe that's the major things. And thank you everyone.

Welcome back.

My curiosity is piqued about your work now. Do you work on a cruise ship? Or do you do fishing, crab fishing, treasure hunting, or scientific expeditions? Whatever it is, I have immense respect for people who work out at sea for a living; it definitely isn't an easy thing to do, even for cruise ship workers (having to get used to the boat rocking back and forth amid waves and such. The one show that really showed me how tough working at sea is was Deadliest Catch; those guys go through some crazy stuff to make a living; I almost don't know how they do it.

I work on tow boats and cargo ships. Tow boating has been the hardest job I have. The rocking you get used to its the actual physical labor. I constantly am wiring tow together using 135 lb wires, 80 lb ratchets, and 60 lb straps. I may have to carry around 40-100 sets a day. If I work on a locking river I carry a 200 lb lock line, which sucks. But the worst part is getting used to the sleep schedule. I work 6 hours on, 6 hours off. It repeats, so I work 12 hours a day, having only 6 hours off sucks because I eat, shower, and only have about 3-4 hours to sleep. But it's good money

Yo.

I believe that's a PC +1 post

I was gone from GP (formally TYLERxDURDEN) for whatever events transpired. Welcome back.