HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom

Venomous Inc. presents: A Steamy Summer Steam key giveaway!

Okay, so it's not summer yet, but whatever. By now you know the drill, and if you don't, you're not eligible anyway. :P

Rules:

-Only members with 100+ posts are eligible

-You can ask for one key per day. But there's no limit on how many days, so you can keep asking for one every day until I run out if you like. :D

So here's what I've got:

[EDIT]

All gone! See ya next time!

I don't think I've heard of more than 3/4ths of those, haha. Nice giveaway though, Venom ;3

I don't think I've heard of more than 3/4ths of those, haha. Nice giveaway though, Venom ;3

Well, if I gave away anything notable then I wouldn't have anything to play. :P

Well, if I gave away anything notable then I wouldn't have anything to play. :P

This is true, but still. Quite the generous podunker, haha.

Dr. Who: The Adventure Game Season 1

PLLLLLEEEASE!

This is true, but still. Quite the generous podunker, haha.

Or maybe I just have a lot of negative karma to offset. xD

Dr. Who: The Adventure Game Season 1

PLLLLLEEEASE!

Done! :D

Guest ...

Like i say most of the time on steam key giveaways, thank you venom. Really nice of you but ill slide on this ones and if there not going like hot cakes ill watch some videos on them and pick one up.

Tu eres chimichanga~

Tu eres chimichanga~

I'm a chimichanga? xD (I used an online translator for "eres" so...yeah :P)

Hmm, Interstellar Marines looks neat. I'll take that if no one objects ^_^

Hmm, Interstellar Marines looks neat. I'll take that if no one objects ^_^

Finally. I had 2 extra copies of that and got rid of one, but that one's been hanging around a couple of months. xD

Sososososo many games! 

Any chance for me snagging Metal Drift? 

Done! I know I've played it before but I don't remember anything about it, so I can't tell you if you made a good choice or not. :P

On an unrelated note, I remembered I could test keys for games I already had because Steam will say "account already owns this product" rather than "this key has already been redeemed" or whatever. Anyway, the point of that is, the ones I initially said I wasn't sure about (Oniken and Cargo Commander) should be good. ^_^

Can I get Soulbringer?

New day, new game!

A New Beginning: Final Cut

Yeah, it's been more or less a day so if you've already asked for one you can ask for another one. xD

OM Flipping G every single time I always miss Metal Drift I have wanted that game for years! Oh well the good stuff is taken or I already have it so I'll pass :(

OM Flipping G every single time I always miss Metal Drift I have wanted that game for years! Oh well the good stuff is taken or I already have it so I'll pass :(

Well don't worry, it's sure to pop up in several more bundles where I won't need it since I already have it, and I'll end up giving it away again. xD

Can I get Heroes of Steel?

Thank you

Thanks Venom! 

Sure thing. ^_^ And...

Can I get Heroes of Steel?

Thank you

Sure thing! xD

I'm eying a couple of other bundles so I may add a few more games on the list soon. :D

I'd never heard of Sins of a Dark Age before this but it actually looks pretty cool! Would love to take it off your hands if you don't mind (I feel I've already gotten too many keys from you though).

I'd never heard of Sins of a Dark Age before this but it actually looks pretty cool! Would love to take it off your hands if you don't mind (I feel I've already gotten too many keys from you though).

Pff, like I remember how many keys each person has gotten. You could pretend it's the first time you've ever asked for something and I doubt I'd know the difference. xD

*pesters Venom for Millennium: A New Hope* >.>

You get a lot of goodies to give away. xD

*pesters Venom for Millennium: A New Hope* >.>

You get a lot of goodies to give away. xD

It's a side effect of buying lots of bundles, I end up with a lot of games I either already have or just don't want. xD

Speaking of which, I'll be adding more...tomorrow, probably. I have to see what's in the Groupees bundle that starts at midnight first. :D

It's a side effect of buying lots of bundles, I end up with a lot of games I either already have or just don't want. xD

Speaking of which, I'll be adding more...tomorrow, probably. I have to see what's in the Groupees bundle that starts at midnight first. :D

I try to avoid the bundles. The good ones always happen when I'm broke. xD