HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom

Venomous Inc. presents: A Steamy Summer Steam key giveaway!

Pff, like I remember how many keys each person has gotten. You could pretend it's the first time you've ever asked for something and I doubt I'd know the difference. xD

In that case..

Hello stranger, and thanks you for the free game!

Can you hit a gurl up with Syberia II? I always remembered seeing that in stores when I was younger.

I'm moving the list over here since it's a new page, though at this point we'll be on page 3 in a few more posts. xD

[EDIT]

List has moved to the next page again, click here to check it. Feel free to check it twice, even, to find out what looks naughty or nice.

Can I get Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2?

Oniken?

Incoming Forces, Street Racing Syndicate, and Super Killer Hornet Resurrection have appeared! Also, Soulbringer managed to find itself back on the list.

Can I get Super Killer Hornet Resurrection?

So, what, did everyone just stop wanting games? There's still plenty more to go around, don't be shy. :P

If you feel like you're being greedy or taking too many or whatever, just remember that these are here for you all, they're not going to be any good to anyone just sitting here on a list. ^_^ Also, if you're not sure about a game, why not get it for free instead of paying for something you may end up not liking? :D

Also, added Zack Zero and Miasmata!

I'll take Miasmata off your hands. I was thinking of getting that bundle but didn't now I'm happy.

I'll take Miasmata off your hands. I was thinking of getting that bundle but didn't now I'm happy.

That worked out well then since Miasmata is probably the only game from that bundle I'm not going to redeem myself. xD At least until any bonus games are unlocked.

What bundle has Miasmata in it right now? Or was it in a bundle that ended recently?

PS: Deadly 30 please.  :wub:

What bundle has Miasmata in it right now? Or was it in a bundle that ended recently?

PS: Deadly 30 please.  :wub:

It is in groupees Be mine 13 bundle it's brand new and just went up today

I guess I can nag you for Fearless Fantasy, right?

I do feel bad asking for another game. :/

I guess I can nag you for Fearless Fantasy, right?

I do feel bad asking for another game. :/

But if you all don't take them I'll be stuck with a pile of keys I can't or don't want to use. You guys are doing ME a favor, not the other way around. xD

Edit: moving list to new page:

*due to lack of interest, I divided up the remaining keys between some members. Come back next time! :)*

Man you are bad for business I could have sold her that game for cheeper. Stop taking my customers!

Man you are bad for business I could have sold her that game for cheeper. Stop taking my customers!

Cheaper than free? Please invite me to whatever alternate dimension you live in, I'd like to see it. :P

I guess I would have been paid to take the game. xD

I'll take Fearless Fantasy from you ;).

Since Radical Roach is apparently too radical for everyone, I added a different roach game that might be more appealing to those who prefer their roaches to be more mild-mannered - Journey of a Roach. :P

Business has been slow lately I can't seem to move any product not even the good stuff.