HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Sailor Liztress

Want to win July's Loot Crate?

Michael from Vivid Gamer got his hands on the Loot Crate for the month of June and posted this unboxing video. Check out what came in this month's Loot Crate and be sure to enter for your chance to win July's Loot Crate (I hear it's going to be quite packed with villainous goodness!) 

The rules:

Loot Crate Giveaway - 
You can enter to win July's Loot Crate by doing any or all of the following:
1) Subscribe to our Youtube channel CM Vivid Gamer
2) Retweet this video post
3) Share this video on Facebook

--After doing any one of these, be sure to comment on the corresponding post telling us what you want in July's Loot Crate.--

Each action counts as an entry. So if you want to increase your chances, do all of the actions and comment on each one to enter the max amount of entries.

We will let the winner know via direct message or email.

A winner will be chosen sometime between the 14th and 18th of July. 

• Like 1

I've always been interested in a Loot Crate. I missed out on the Attack on Titan one a few months ago. This is pretty cool and definitely would like to try it. Feels like a sample with this contest. Thanks for sharing Liz! Will enter! ~nudges you~ any update on that certain something? xD

I don't want to say that the GP Mystery Box will be better... but it is.

I was kinda "eh, Transformers, cool but not great" until he pulled out that shirt. Now I need this. xD

Might be getting Loot Crate for one of my kids next month. Seems to be worth the price.

Where do we comment again? Like if I subscribe to the youtube do I just comment on the comment section of the youtube video?

I've always been interested in a Loot Crate. I missed out on the Attack on Titan one a few months ago. This is pretty cool and definitely would like to try it. Feels like a sample with this contest. Thanks for sharing Liz! Will enter! ~nudges you~ any update on that certain something? xD

I hated that I missed out on the Dragon and Adventure ones. :/ (Also, no word yet. But we are still looking into it!)

I don't want to say that the GP Mystery Box will be better... but it is.

I would expect no less. 

I was kinda "eh, Transformers, cool but not great" until he pulled out that shirt. Now I need this. xD

I know, right? I want that shirt too! 

Might be getting Loot Crate for one of my kids next month. Seems to be worth the price.

It does seem to be. And the items they send are really neat too. 

Where do we comment again? Like if I subscribe to the youtube do I just comment on the comment section of the youtube video?

Ah! I think I was supposed to write up a post on VG for it. Dx Comment on the comment section of the video. I'll get the post up once I get back in town. Thank you for reminding me of that. Can't believe I forgot about it. Dx 

This is something I wouldn't mind winning, but other then that I'm not that interested in Loot Crate.  I'd wish they'd throw some Game vouchers inside that might up the coolness then just knicknacks