HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shrantellatessa

Hey There! Long Time No See...

Hello everyone!

I'm Shrantellatessa. I'm an old member who left after the site got under new management (when DarkStar left if anyone still remembers him) and because I got a bit busy with life and developed new interests. Not sure if some of you still remember me but I'm here for a fresh start and because I missed the friendly Community of GP (:

I'm a gamer girl, amateur graphic designer and video editor.

That's it for now and I hope we'll get to know each other more as I get more involved with this Community.

Cheers!  :wub:

Hey there!

I'm the newest admin to take over the site (the third overall); nice to meet you! I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting DarkStar but I've heard many great things, both from some older members that are still here and from the previous admin. :)

There are some older members from the DarkStar days that are still here too, like Ciel, Liztress (Elizabeth), TylerxDurden (Steve Bitto), Rex705, barrel, and rrquinta (she pops in from time to time).

Anyhow, nice to have you back in the community and hope to see you around the forum! :D

Guest ...

Nice to have you back even though I wasn't around when you left. But its always nice to see old members return. Graphics Designer Eh? If we could see some of your work It would be pretty cool I'm a big fan of graphic designs my self.

Hello and welcome back (i.e. home) to GP. It is always nice to see new members, but returning faces put a bigger smile on my face. Here is hoping your reintegration happens without fault. Do you have a Steam name? We have been doing a lot of GP Game Nights--well trying to anyway. 

I am in charge of running contests--usually bi-monthly, although monthly is possible--that yield prizes. Look out for July's contest coming in the middle of the month. 

If you need help or have questions you can reach me via PM, Steam, PSN, Twitter, etc..

I am also curious to see some of your work; I used to do some design myself.

Hey Tessa welcome back to GP. Glad to see an old familiar friend back. Pretty awesome you're a graphic designer too. I'm majoring arts and graphic design at my university. Still learning some stuff, but it's def fun. Anyways enjoy your stay and feel free to hang out with us anytime buddy. :D

Hey there!

I'm the newest admin to take over the site (the third overall); nice to meet you! I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting DarkStar but I've heard many great things, both from some older members that are still here and from the previous admin. :)

There are some older members from the DarkStar days that are still here too, like Ciel, Liztress (Elizabeth), TylerxDurden (Steve Bitto), Rex705, barrel, and rrquinta (she pops in from time to time).

Anyhow, nice to have you back in the community and hope to see you around the forum! :D

Thank you, Jason! DarkStar was a very nice person and a good Admin indeed and I can easily tell that you have the same qualities as him. So I'm glad I decided to be back! :D

I can't remember all the names you mentioned but I still remember Ciel, Liz and rrquinta. Hope they remember me too lol

I'm an Admin too, but not of a website, but rather of two of the largest gaming Groups on Facebook.

Nice to have you back even though I wasn't around when you left. But its always nice to see old members return. Graphics Designer Eh? If we could see some of your work It would be pretty cool I'm a big fan of graphic designs my self.

Thank you, Kikyou! I'm sure we'll get to know each other more as I get more active in here. And you'll get to see some of my creations in the future and I'll try to share some of my old stuff too :)

Hello and welcome back (i.e. home) to GP. It is always nice to see new members, but returning faces put a bigger smile on my face. Here is hoping your reintegration happens without fault. Do you have a Steam name? We have been doing a lot of GP Game Nights--well trying to anyway. 

I am in charge of running contests--usually bi-monthly, although monthly is possible--that yield prizes. Look out for July's contest coming in the middle of the month. 

If you need help or have questions you can reach me via PM, Steam, PSN, Twitter, etc..

I am also curious to see some of your work; I used to do some design myself.

Thank you, Ciel! I'm happy to be back too :)

I'm not a PC gamer, I'm a console gamer and I have both a PS3 and a PS4 (which was faulty and had to send it to Sony to repair it, but is fine now). So I don't have a steam account unfortunately.

And thanks for your help, if anything I'll send you a PM. As for my artwork, I'll share some in the future when I get a chance :)

I remember you, of course! Welcome back! ^_^ Hope life has been treating you well. 

I, er, don't have much to add..

But welcome back!  :D  Seeing old faces come back is always nice :D

Hey Tessa welcome back to GP. Glad to see an old familiar friend back. Pretty awesome you're a graphic designer too. I'm majoring arts and graphic design at my university. Still learning some stuff, but it's def fun. Anyways enjoy your stay and feel free to hang out with us anytime buddy. :D

Thank you, TK! I don't think I'm as advanced as you since I only took one course of graphic design at University lol I'm more of an amateur designer but I try my best ;)

I remember you, of course! Welcome back! ^_^ Hope life has been treating you well. 

Thank you, Liz! Lots of changes in my life since I left but I'm back and still Shrantellatessa after all these years ;) Glad to see you again too ^_^

I'm not a PC gamer, I'm a console gamer and I have both a PS3 and a PS4 (which was faulty and had to send it to Sony to repair it, but is fine now). So I don't have a steam account unfortunately.

That is too bad. :(

But! Most of us are PS3 and PS4 gamers and do try to set up nights to game with each other. Hilarity and antics generally ensue. I won't attempt to convince you to play A Realm Reborn with us... yet...

That is too bad. :(

But! Most of us are PS3 and PS4 gamers and do try to set up nights to game with each other. Hilarity and antics generally ensue. I won't attempt to convince you to play A Realm Reborn with us... yet...

Well, I'd be more than happy to play some Uncharted 3 with you if you ever organize a night for that game! :P

I suppose welcome back? Haha, I wasn't around before the change, so old members are always new to me. Pleasure to meet ya though~

I suppose welcome back? Haha, I wasn't around before the change, so old members are always new to me. Pleasure to meet ya though~

Thank you, Royzoga! Nice to meet you too :D

Thank you, TK! I don't think I'm as advanced as you since I only took one course of graphic design at University lol I'm more of an amateur designer but I try my best ;)

I feel the same way as well. Not super good, but alright. Even though I'm taking graphic design, I see myself as an illustrator or drawing stuff. I'm hoping to translate that into graphic design. This past semester I didn't take a graphic design class, but took illustrator class. It was a lot of fun. My final project consisted of doing a comic manga type thing. It was tough, but really enjoyed it. :D

Hope you do this well this upcoming semester too! Woo!

Welcome back to our little community. We never met but glad to have another member.

I can't remember all the names you mentioned but I still remember Ciel, Liz and rrquinta. Hope they remember me too lol

Well fine I don't remember you either so :P  lol.

Heyo! Haven't had the pleasure, but nice to meet you and cool to see more people joining the community (or returning I guess, in this case). I'm not super active here but I pop up enough to annoy people with my rambling, so look forward to that  :P