HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Steve Bitto

The Official PlayStation Plus Thread (Updated 12/31)

playstation-plus.jpg?57efa4

Welcome to the "Official" PlayStation Plus thread!

February Game Collection

Transistor (PS4)

Apotheon (PS4)

Yakuza 4 (PS3)

Thief (PS3)

Rogue Legacy (PSV)

Kick and Fennick (PSV)

January Instant Game Collection (Leaving 2/3)

Infamous: First Light (PS4)

The Swapper (PS4)

Prototype 2 (PS3)

Duke Tales: Remastered (PS3)

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (PSV)

Whoa Dave! (PSV)

• Like 1

Great thread! We need this. I haven't done much with these offerings myself...still playing mostly NBA 2K14. Hope we get some RPGs on PS+ soon.

Thank you for this reminded me to download Muramasa despite not owning a Vita; one day I will. With the Wii version being one my favorite games makes the Vita version a must own.

Towerfall is an addictive and challenging blast, but it would be more fun with online multiplayer.

I feel silly for buying Strider since it's already on PS+ (it's been out, what, four months?) but at least now I "own" it in case my subscription ever lapses.

Anyway, other than that, I'm happy about Dead Space 3 since it seems like it would be good for co-op, and though I'm not very good at Towerfall, it seems like it could be a fun distraction. I already had Muramasa and Vessel (on Steam, not PS3) so nothing special there, and as for Doki Doki...well, so far, it's weird. xD

• Like 1

I feel silly for buying Strider since it's already on PS+ (it's been out, what, four months?) but at least now I "own" it in case my subscription ever lapses.

Anyway, other than that, I'm happy about Dead Space 3 since it seems like it would be good for co-op, and though I'm not very good at Towerfall, it seems like it could be a fun distraction. I already had Muramasa and Vessel (on Steam, not PS3) so nothing special there, and as for Doki Doki...well, so far, it's weird. xD

I haven't tried Dead Space 3 yet. I loved 1 and 2 was meh to me. Hope I get around to 3 eventually.

I haven't tried Dead Space 3 yet. I loved 1 and 2 was meh to me. Hope I get around to 3 eventually.

If you thought 2 was meh, 3 is even more meh. The direction that series went after 1 was so disappointing.

• Like 2

Wasn't there already a PS+ Thread? 

There was, but Steve wanted to make a new one to make it more consistent with how PS Plus is handled now (6 games a month and all).

• Like 2

If you thought 2 was meh, 3 is even more meh. The direction that series went after 1 was so disappointing.

It's funny how strong they started with the first one and simply haven't improved the series since.

It's funny how strong they started with the first one and simply haven't improved the series since.

They moved away from the survival horror and made it more action oriented. They wanted to appeal to a wider audience. Which, sales-wise, they didn't. Sales of the franchise declined with each entry.

There was, but Steve wanted to make a new one to make it more consistent with how PS Plus is handled now (6 games a month and all).

I still think of him as Tyler, Steve just doesn't feel right haha

I actually enjoyed Dead Space 3. It was definitely more action than survival horror but I still liked it. I actually found the first Dead Space to be boring at times, the second seemed better paced and still maintained a feeling of survival horror.

I still think of him as Tyler, Steve just doesn't feel right haha

Me too!

Looking forward to checking out Road Not Taken. B) I hope through some chance the PS3 version of Dragon's Crown is also free, so I'd have more people to play it with, but it probably won't be since it's not Cross Buy. At least, not in that direction (Vita buyers don't get PS3 version.)

Crysis 3 could be fun too. I'm also starting to get wary about buying much of any downloadable games on PS4, what with Strider being free this month (released in February) and Fez next month (released in March) showing that it doesn't take long at all for those games to go free. Hell, Road Not Taken is releasing for free. xD I know it's because of the relatively small library and that it will change when there's more games, but for now I guess I'll just watch for certain PS4 games to go free before I consider buying them.

Road Not Taken and Dragon's Crown, woo!

I never liked the Crysis games.

Road Not Taken and Dragon's Crown, woo!

I never liked the Crysis games.

Crysis 1 was fantastic. 2 was Bleh. I only played the beta for 3 but it seemed dull.

So like, I guess I'll keep padding my PS4 collection? Cool.

Crysis is fun if you accept what it is ahead of time. It's a big-budget action movie with a cliche story. I thought Crysis 3 was good but I was disappointed when I originally played Crysis 2. 

Crysis 1 was fantastic. 2 was Bleh. I only played the beta for 3 but it seemed dull.

Well yeah, Crysis 1 was cool, but so was the original Farcry. All downhill from there.

Playstation All Stars is fun and it's perfect for travel on the Vita.

Other than that this month doesn't do much for me although with all the cross buy titles you really get a lot for your money.

Playstation All Stars is fun and it's perfect for travel on the Vita.

I think PSA is soooooooo baaaaad. I am excited for the two PS4 games--especially Velocity

I got PSABR free with my Vita, but I've actually been wanting to play it on PS3 since I'll be able to actually see what I'm doing on a TV. xD It's not a great game by any means, but it would be fun for multiplayer nights with other members. :D

Velocity 2X looks cool too. Not really interested in any of the other games.

OH MY GOD, JOHAN SEBASTIAN JOUST!!! Best PS+ ever.

• Like 1