HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

GP Destiny Beta Key Giveaway

Hey everyone!

We're giving away three Destiny beta keys on Twitter. All you have to do is follow the GP Twitter account (don't worry about this if you're already following) and retweet the message here.

We'll randomly choose the winners around 5pm PT later today.

Good luck! :)

Done! How do Destiny beta keys work, though? Do you just put them in on the console you want to activate it on?

Done! How do Destiny beta keys work, though? Do you just put them in on the console you want to activate it on?

According to Bungie-

• Go to http://bungie.net/beta and follow the instructions.  You must have a valid Bungie.net account, so if you do not already have an account, you must create one
  • After you create or sign-in to your Bungie.net account, you will be asked to verify your email address before entering your 9 digit Destiny Beta code
  • Once you have redeemed your Beta code, your account will be approved for Beta access
  • Starting July 10, you must visit your account profile page on Bungie.net to select the platform of your choice
  •  
  • Shortly before the Beta begins for the platform of your choice (July 17 for PlayStation systems; July 23 for Xbox systems), Bungie will email you your Destiny Beta code – your Destiny Beta code will also be visible via your Bungie.net Account Profile/Redeemed Codes page, secured behind your login credentials

Cool, thanks. I'll have to see what system others are playing it on if I get one so I know where I'll have some party members. :D

Hope to play with whoever wins this week. 

Winners have been announced on the GP Twitter account. Venom was one of them! w00t! :D

w00t, awesome! Thanks a million! ^_^

Hope to play with whoever wins this week. 

Looks like you're stuck with me again. :P

• Like 1

I can't remember, is thing cross play? I won't have a PS4 at the time, so I'm getting my Beta Key on the PS3. Hopefully I'm not an idiot, haha. But I think I'll be able to throw in PS3 keys...? I guess? Cuz like Venom said you get three of em. I only really need to use one.

I can't remember, is thing cross play? I won't have a PS4 at the time, so I'm getting my Beta Key on the PS3. Hopefully I'm not an idiot, haha. But I think I'll be able to throw in PS3 keys...? I guess? Cuz like Venom said you get three of em. I only really need to use one.

I don't see anything saying it is, so I'll assume not...honestly, if I'd known I was getting extra keys I'd have probably gone PS3, since I'd know more people to give them to. xD

I think it is safe to assume it won't be cross-platform multiplayer. Evidently the PS4/Xbone versions run at 30FPS though because it runs on both generations... which does not make sense to me, but whatever...