HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) for $9.99 with free shipping at amazon

Isn't Ultimate Edition out for 19.99 though? And that comes with tons of DLC. GUess they gotta clearance

My bad 29.99

So i guess this is the better deal :D

Isn't Ultimate Edition out for 19.99 though? And that comes with tons of DLC. GUess they gotta clearance

My bad 29.99

So i guess this is the better deal :D

Well how much is all those dlc worth? $30 might still be the better deal if you can get everything. Or just wait for price drop again on the ultimate edition haha.

$10 isn't a terrible deal. However, if you have a decent enough PC, I'd recommend holding off until the Steam holiday sales. The complete collection has gone for as low as $10 or something.

$10 isn't a terrible deal. However, if you have a decent enough PC, I'd recommend holding off until the Steam holiday sales. The complete collection has gone for as low as $10 or something.

Yea, well getting it from a steam sales would be idea because it could end up being like $5. But I don't game on pc much. I don't even have my own steam account. So the console version would be my way to go.

Did they ever really fix the game? I played the Xbox 360 and PC version and it was almost completely broken half the time, even after a couple patches. I heard the PS3 version was even worse.

Did they ever really fix the game? I played the Xbox 360 and PC version and it was almost completely broken half the time, even after a couple patches. I heard the PS3 version was even worse.

haha I don't know about that. I always here something is buggy no matter what patches have been released to fix it.

haha I don't know about that. I always here something is buggy no matter what patches have been released to fix it.

I'll take a guess and say no, which means the game isn't worth any amount of money. The game was good when it actually worked though.

I'll take a guess and say no, which means the game isn't worth any amount of money. The game was good when it actually worked though.

Well that goes for any game in my opinion though.

Well that goes for any game in my opinion though.

I agree with that. Nobody should support a broken game.

I agree with that. Nobody should support a broken game.

Haha yes but a little hard to do. Since if you didn't wait to get it after release date or check out reviews, you probably won't know it is buggy. I honestly wouldn't know. It is forums like these that help me a lot. But I guess with some company we can go ahead and just assume it'll be buggy no matter what game they release.