HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Venom

Steamy Summer Steam key giveaway 2: Eclectic Boogaloo

Jeez, these Steam keys I already have or don't want to use keep piling up. Here, take some:

You must have 75+ posts to ask for a key unless you're a staff member. (This part doesn't apply to regular members, but if I see anyone spamming up the forum to raise their post count, I'm not giving you squat.)

**I moved the list to page 2 so I don't have to edit both of them.**

I'll keep this going for a few weeks but anything that's not taken after a while is getting dumped on SteamGifts, so if you want something, or even just think you might want something but you're not 100% sure, ask for it anyway!

• Like 4

Could I get Orcs Must Die?  :o

Done and done. :D Good picks, too.

Early birds!!!

Velvet Assassin please?

• Like 1

Yo Venom, my friend, my pal, can I get Pixel Junk Shooter and Echo of the Wilds if you don't mind giving two~? I'll even add this - :3 as collateral. 

Smooth Operators, please (if it works????????). Thank you!

By the way, if you peeps aren't sure what to get I suggest these fine titles: Kairo and Unholy Heights. The first is sort of exploratory Myst-like while the second is a weird, cute tower management game. 

What will it take to become Legendary? Well the answer is to play Legendary. I've always have interest in that game. Looks nice for a non big budget FPS game.

Also thanks Marcus for some recommendations. Not familiar with a lot of titles, but too lazy to look them all up lol.

Alrighty, all the above ones are taken care of!

I hope everyone here has played Bioshock, otherwise if it's still sitting on the list and you've never tried it we're gonna have to have a chat. :P

I'll take Kairo :) I have cool games on my giveaway don't you forget!

Added some new games already thanks to IndieGala and Groupees. Nothing to get excited about though.

I say give TK the Hitman games if he don't have them! He liked the new one I gave him so it would be fun for him to see the originals! I was going to give TK a Hitman game but I clicked the wrong button and claimed it for myself :( I was sad and mad.

I say give TK the Hitman games if he don't have them! He liked the new one I gave him so it would be fun for him to see the originals! I was going to give TK a Hitman game but I clicked the wrong button and claimed it for myself :( I was sad and mad.

If he wants them, sure, but I'm not going to force them on him. xD As far as the old games I've only really played Blood Money and Contracts, but I don't have an extra key for either of those. :\ One day I'll get around to playing the first game.

Kiwi would like Kung-Fu Strike.

Also that War of the Human Tanks game makes Kiwi UNREASONABLY ANGRY FOR SO MANY REASONS. Kiwi would ask for it to give justification to his anger, but he doesn't hate himself quite enough for that.

Man, I'm late to this. All the good games are gone. I don't know if TK wants the hitman game because I was gonna ask for it. If he wants it I guess he got first dibbs.

Where did all this TK should get Hitman games come from? Well I don't want to take a lot of games and want everyone to get their fair share. Cobra I know you want them too. Since there is two Hitman games, how about we split the game up each having one?

Where did all this TK should get Hitman games come from? Well I don't want to take a lot of games and want everyone to get their fair share. Cobra I know you want them too. Since there is two Hitman games, how about we split the game up each having one?

I'll let you guys figure out how you wanna do it, but I went ahead and took them off the list so no one else can get them while you're deciding. :P

Surprise us Venom, we'll each get one.

If no one wants Bioshock, I'm getting it. I already play it but I do want one on steam.

Surprise us Venom, we'll each get one.

If no one wants Bioshock, I'm getting it. I already play it but I do want one on steam.

Alrighty, done. ^_^ I went ahead and sent you Bioshock too, I mean, if no one's claimed it already (because seriously, it's Bioshock!) then no one must need it. xD

You must have 75+ posts to ask for a key.  (Unless you're a staff member. I probably should have added that sooner. :P Staff can ask for a game regardless of post count because, obviously, they're not going anywhere.)

Thread's been dead for a couple weeks so I gave away the remaining keys. Check back next time, same Steamy time, same Steamy channel!

• Like 2

Deadlight!

NOW.

Did I add more games? Take a look and find out! :D