HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Venom

Steamy Summer Steam key giveaway 2: Eclectic Boogaloo

*huff huff*

I saw... your Tweet... and came as quickly as I could... I wish for Guacamelee...!

*dead*

• Like 1

*huff huff*

I saw... your Tweet... and came as quickly as I could... I wish for Guacamelee...!

*dead*

Heh, I knew that one would be popular so I figured I'd see who would be the first to rush in and grab it rather than just putting it on the list and waiting for someone to see it. :P

• Like 1

When you put all those e's on it it sounds like baloneeeeeeeey. :P

Also, I added an exception to the post count rule that I really should have thought of before now: if you're staff you don't have to meet the post count requirement. The requirement is a way to keep people from joining the site, getting games, and then never showing up again. Obviously that's not going to be the case if you're popping in to write.

I could have swore I didn't have Van helsing and yet after adding the game the humble page say I already own the game. So weird.

Any other secret good games you didn't put on the list ;).

I'll take murder miners please. I was waiting for you to get this bundle so I could nab the only 2 games I wanted from the bundle but I do not see Project Root on the list :(

I'll take murder miners please. I was waiting for you to get this bundle so I could nab the only 2 games I wanted from the bundle but I do not see Project Root on the list :(

Project Root has rooted itself into my Steam library.

haha...ha.

Well, anyone? Anything? Last chance before I get tired of waiting and pass them on. :P

Ok I'll take Wooden Sen'sey and Lilly Looking Through :)

I'd gladly take Racer 8 #DigitalHoarder

I'll take Thief Gold and CubeGun and War of the Human Tanks for my bro. Also Venom any co-op games on there? Terrorhedron is co-op. If you have that game I'll take it so we can play.

Also I will take the last game left after you get rid of them.

I'll take Thief Gold and CubeGun and War of the Human Tanks for my bro. Also Venom any co-op games on there? Terrorhedron is co-op. If you have that game I'll take it so we can play.

Also I will take the last game left after you get rid of them.

I don't have Terrorhedron, I just wasn't interested in activating it because it looks weird and I'm not that big on tower defense games to begin with. :\ I'm not sure if any of the others are co-op, but I'm mostly down to stuff I don't already have anyway.

I don't have Terrorhedron, I just wasn't interested in activating it because it looks weird and I'm not that big on tower defense games to begin with. :\ I'm not sure if any of the others are co-op, but I'm mostly down to stuff I don't already have anyway.

Aw oh well. I'm done picking games unless you have them so I can get one to play with you lol.