HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Attikus

Newb here to the forum

Just a quick intro, I am a gamer, hence my being here. I have played from the NES days to now. I don't have a net gen console yet, but I'm still waiting for mroe exclusives to come down the pipe before deciding on my first one.

I just had a son, so my gaming is a little slower now than what it used to be, but it will always be a hobby.

I'm currently awaiting Destiny for my 360, and in the meantime am playing RE4 HD on it.

Type of gamer, I guess I'm more of a coop kinda guy, and am not so much into competitive play, as I'm not the best, therefore I feel like a drag on whatever team I'm on, but against a NPC, I feel much more confident :P So if I'm playing a mp game, chances are it's a PvE type.

I'm a Zelda junkie as well, own em all, even those crap CDi games, and I dress up as Link for a local ren fair each year, my wife is cool with it, so why not? :P

• Like 1

Welcome to GP. I see that you found us through CAG; that is great. I am also overly excessive when it comes to Zelda. I recently insta-bought three Zelda keychain doodads simply because they were Zelda related. I have but one question, are you a right-handed Link or a left-handed one? 

Here is hoping you stick around! 

I'm a rightie, so I am stuck with being Link from TP lol

It isn't a perfect representation, as I am a bald person, and 99% of the wigs you can buy look like crap, so I don't have the hair for it, but it's still good fun. It took me and my wife 3 years to peice it together and make the tunic/chainmail. This year, I'll finally be able to have a real set of boots instead of shoe covers.

422947_10151423058682738_513646725_n.jpg

• Like 2

I can say with the utmost honesty that I, Ciel, am incredibly jealous. 

Guest ...

I think its awesome you are so in to zelda you even bought the bastards of the family lol. Even daddy nintendo wont acknowledge them. I love OoT.

That is freaking cool picture and welcome. If you like Co-op you'll find plenty of us here that are ready and willing to game with you.

Welcome to GP. Usually when I hear of someone getting a kid they immediately have like no time for gaming... or sleep, especially sleep.

Are you hyped for Hyrule Warriors?

Welcome~  It's always great to see another Zelda fan... even if they're crazy enough to house those terribad CDi titles.  Which Zelda title is your favorite?

Welcome to the site. Hope you like it here. :)

Heyo, cool to see more people joining the site lately!

Looking forward to some new user hazing  :P

Fav Zelda title would have to be ALttP followed shortly by MM.

Next gen game I'm looking forward to Witcher 3.

Kid is quiet too, keeps to himself most of the time. Since i work a late shift, he is sleeping when I get home. Mom wakes to feed him when needed, but he doesn't impede too much.....yet(he's only 7 weeks old). :P

• Like 1

Kid is quiet too, keeps to himself most of the time. 

When I read this, I thought you were speaking like the narrator in Bastion.

• Like 1

When I read this, I thought you were speaking like the narrator in Bastion.

If only. Speaking of which, I never did finish that game.

If only. Speaking of which, I never did finish that game.

Finish it, or we can't be friends. Like seriously. There are very few people I tolerate not finishing that game.