HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Shin GenX

What have you seen recently and what did you think?

I saw Phantom of the Opera last night. I did not know Gerald Butler could sing like that. He was great. Very sad story and ending of course. It isn't the same watching it in non HDR haha.

I saw more movies. But last night I finally saw the Exorcist and boy was that a disturbing movie. It was edited out though so I need t one day see the uncut version. But I did not expect that kind of ending.

I watched the Solo Star Wars movie it was pretty cool. The spin offside stories are good but the main series is just blah. They could have done so much with Star Wars but they just went with copy paste.

9 hours ago, Rex705 said:

I watched the Solo Star Wars movie it was pretty cool. The spin offside stories are good but the main series is just blah. They could have done so much with Star Wars but they just went with copy paste.

Episode 8 was terrible too.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:37 PM, Rex705 said:

I was surprised by how much I liked Solo. So far, everything that has come out of the Original Trilogy era has been golden as far as I'm concerned (Episodes IV-VI, Rogue One, Solo). I'm hoping the next spin-off movie they do (if they do another one) is the Obi-Wan film.

Man, I haven't seen a movie since Avengers: Infinity War, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I sure wish I had more time to go out and see movies. I'm hoping to see Bohemian Rhapsody in a few days. I'm really hoping it's as good as it looks.

20 minutes ago, Jordan Haygood said:

Man, I haven't seen a movie since Avengers: Infinity War, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I sure wish I had more time to go out and see movies. I'm hoping to see Bohemian Rhapsody in a few days. I'm really hoping it's as good as it looks.

Yea watching all these movies takes a lot of my game time lol. I do hope Bohemian Rhapsody would be good but want to say I saw an article that doesn't make it seem like it was good. I didn't read into it though.