HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Kezins

Magic 2015 Screenshots (iPad)

Despite being a flawed game, Magic 2015 still keeps me busy. Figured I should start posting screenshots from the game. While it's certainly not a cheap ($) experience, it's still a lot less expensive than playing Magic in person. To get into this year's Magic on iOS, you are looking at a $20-$40 investment.

Here's a screen capture from my latest deck build which relies heavily on small token creatures and an enchantment which makes them huge.

d68393d3187813d3efd1328e2f3f5e16_zps16ab

Actual deck breakdown below.... It's a slow deck but very strong once it gets going.

90bfa93dde900d60d91b8ea7961b3d97_zpsf8e8

• Like 1

My WG Token Deck Is Getting Better..... (Took blue completely out of it and added a few other things)

25cf10ae26bc4785582260ad892cad80_zps33aa

• Like 1

LOL @ -66. Well done sir. I see you broke down and bought premium packs for a doubling season! 

• Like 1

Yeah. I bought a few packs. Doubling season is definitely an interesting card.

Yeah. I bought a few packs. Doubling season is definitely an interesting card.

Yeah if you're running a token deck you really need it cause it can juice up the deck like Barry Bonds wouldn't even believe.

• Like 1

Yeah if you're running a token deck you really need it cause it can juice up the deck like Barry Bonds wouldn't even believe.

Lol. I'm trying to work some stuff in it now to increase deck speed so I can get to that card faster if I don't draw it.

I keep meaning to actually try one of these out, as I love MTG. But ugh, I'd just get addicted again and lose a piece of my life to a new obsession. Plus I can't use my actual decks, sad face.