HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Jason Clement

Anyone play Swing Copters yet (successor to Flappy Bird)?

So, in case anyone hasn't heard yet, Dong Nguyen's successor to Flappy Bird has been out for a little while now. Has anyone here played it yet?

swing-copters.jpg

Out of curiosity, I downloaded and played it for a bit yesterday. It's basically a vertical version of Flappy Birds but with a little bit of variation to it, and much harder. If anyone is interested, I can do a short writeup about it.

But yeah, anyone else played it yet? If so, what do you think? And what's your highest score so far?

Flappy Bird = Profit

Same Game, Except Vertical = Profit

Me = jealous I don't take advantage of human psychology and stupidity. 

Curious to see how much this one brings in. I expect those numbers, Jason!

Guest ...

I'm not gonna bother even DLing the game on my phone I saw a video about it a few days ago. And honestly it looks like a unfun pain in the butt. The little guy turns with his eyes you can't even control the direction unless you tap really fast. I don't wanna bother learning to do that... Also those fudging hammers look like a major rage point lol. Would have been hard with out them.

So he pulled Flappy Bird, then made the same thing, only vertical...maybe after he pulls this one he'll do a diagonal version? And then after that...FLAPPY IN THE FOURTH DIMENSION!

But no, I haven't played it. :P

Isn't Flappy Bird just a middle classers Frogger?

There were dozens of games just like Flappy Bird on the app store years before it became popular. I'm still trying to figure out why it in particular got so huge.

• Like 1

If he doesn't want the attention why redo the same game again? I think if it becomes a huge success again he'll have to remove it again.