HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

These Steam codes are gross. Take them away!

I don't want these Steam codes.  Someone else use them.

You do not need a minimum post count, but you will need an avatar and a welcome thread in the New Members Forum.  If you don't have both, I'll ignore you.  The Steam codes aren't that gross.

Anyway, it's not much, but here's what I got:

[Nothing at the moment!]

Please only request one game at a time.  Some are codes, some are Humble Bundle links.  Lemme know what you want and I'll PM you ;D

• Like 2

I'll take Luftrausers. Capsized is an awesome fun game why you call it gross! World of goo is actually pretty fun as well even if it's not really my thing. Bad choice of words Gaiages :(

In fairness, the far more obvious choice ("These Steam keys are part of the Rebel Alliance and are traitors. Take them away!") would have been kinda long.

• Like 1

I want your Goo.

I'll take Luftrausers. Capsized is an awesome fun game why you call it gross! World of goo is actually pretty fun as well even if it's not really my thing. Bad choice of words Gaiages :(

They are gross because they've been sitting in my Humble account for god knows how long and now smell of mildew.

Luftraisers also has some weird green stuff in it, so I'll make sure to send it to you right away.

I want your Goo.

I spent five minutes thinking of how to turn that into something dirty... which shouldn't have been hard, but I failed anyway.

So you can just have with without a slightly scarring experience attached.

I'll take whichever game has co-op and those who would like to play with me sometime. I know Awesomenauts is co-op so maybe that. May I, gaiabuddy?

I would hope your Goo doesn't scar.

Well fudge I didn't know Humble had a new bundle out I didn't check my mail. I want like everything in that bundle dang.

TK and Cobra, I have you marked down for your games, I just won't be able to PM them over until tomorrow (or I guess at this point, this afternoon, lol).  :)

EDIT: Someone take Capsized, darnit!

I already got capsized. But I'll take it and give it to my best friend if no one wants it.

Sounds like that's what's happening, then.  :D  Sending the codes off now, enjoy!