HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

WildCardCorsair

Does anyone play Marvel Puzzle Quest?

I've been playing it for 200 days now (yup, what the hell right?) and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I totally love it. If anyone else plays it (on iOS or Android) let me know! We can be friends on facebook for extra tokens and power ups and if anyone is in need of an alliance, I started one with a friend called Starjammers (after these guys!).  

I suppose that ends my solicitation <.<;;

I used to play it on iOS. I forgot why I stopped playing...

• Like 1

I started playing it a month or two ago, but I haven't gone back to it since. I'd like to get back into it since it was pretty cool, though.

Unfortunately, I don't have a FB account so I wouldn't be able to do an alliance. xD

• Like 1

I used to play it on iOS. I forgot why I stopped playing...

Depending on when you started they've made the getting into it a bit harder unfortunately. Without an alliance or help from friends it can be tough to break into "big leagues" so to speak (high level characters, rare character covers) which sucks cause it wasn't tough when I started. What level are your guys/what covers are you using?

I started playing it a month or two ago, but I haven't gone back to it since. I'd like to get back into it since it was pretty cool, though.

Unfortunately, I don't have a FB account so I wouldn't be able to do an alliance. xD

Well you don't need a FB to be in an Alliance at all, but shared rewards can go to any of your FB friends regardless of whether or not they're in your Alliance. You'll get separate Alliance rewards just for being part of the Alliance though. 

I'd be interested to see what covers/characters you're working with as well. Maybe we'll make this a "share your roster" thread as well :)

I suppose I'll start!

gallery_1384_230_890873.png gallery_1384_230_671136.png gallery_1384_230_793561.png gallery_1384_230_1021759.png gallery_1384_230_550993.png gallery_1384_230_814542.png 

I downloaded the game and tried to play it. Didn't really catch on to me and I didn't really understand all the mechanics of the game so I kinda gave up on it.

Well it seems like Alliances have all been bumped up to 20 players. Prior, all alliances were 5 slots, and you had to pay or save your hero point rewards to unlock new slots so getting a full 20 slots for everyone is kind of a big deal. 

If you are in an alliance you get extra alliance rewards for alliance event rankings and a daily ISO-8 bonus based on how many people in the alliance were active the previous day. Basically no reason not to be in one now.

And with that... if any of you fine folks want to join The Starjammers, now is the best time :)