HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

gaiages

Who wants a copy of Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!! for the Vita?

Not entering myself. Already have it but good luck to everyone else! :)

• Like 1

This is a rad giveaway! I am jealous of those who can participate. But for the sake of conversation, I will still answer the questions. Look luck to all who enter.

One con is that there the dated aesthetic. 

I want to play as Maori Kasuga for perverse reasons... seriously.

• Like 1

I don't have a Vita :( so good luck peeps.

Awesome, I probably do the majority of my gaming on my vita so I can't wait to enter, that said... I have to get up for work in <5 hours so entries will have to come later ;-) cheers!

I want to play as Maori Kasuga for perverse reasons... seriously.

I'm going to shatter your dreams right now.... She's 13, and is actually one of the youngest characters in the game.

I'm going to shatter your dreams right now.... She's 13, and is actually one of the youngest characters in the game.

And?

And?

Maorilink.gif

Eh, I'll throw my hat into that...err, hat.

-A pro is the diverse cast of playable characters

-On that note, the character I want to play most is Nazuna, because, well, she rides a freakin' wolf...thing!

Can't decide if I want this or not, but it's hard for me to pass up a contest so:

-Barrel mentioned the story was nonsensical, perverted fuzz, highlighting how shallow and cliched all of the characters are.

-I want to play as Saki, because seriously:

Nazunalink.gif

@Ciel - you can join in if you want to~ (unless you just mean you don't have a Vita to play it on)

@ADD - Sweet!  Just remember to meet the new member requirements as well. :)

@Everyone else - Thanks for entering :D

*brushes off built up dust*

Well that depends is it cross buy? :P

I'm pretty sure it's Vita only, unfortunately.

I do not have a Vita or Vita TV... Yet....

If I do win this then, I'd definitely have to pick up a PS TV. Anyways I might as well enter so I can be motivated to get a Vita or PS TV.

-A negative con that barrel mentioned is that it has a sparse amount of modes to draw in gamers. Seriously a game does that it's not fun. More modes equals more fun and a good time.

-A character that I'd like to play the most is Zenia Valov because I like her trait as a quiet and tactican kinda like me (well the quiet part) and her Arcana is a penguin! Squee!

*brushes off built up dust*

No.

New Members may participate in this contest, but you MUST MEET these two requirements first:

1. Have an avatar

2. Have either a thread in the Welcome New Members forum or create a non-spammy thread in another area of the site

1) Avatar, to the left ;-)

2) intro post: http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/3253-hi-from-a-gaming-papa/ (bit old, I know.. I also made some blog postings before my work blocked most game sites :-/ http://www.gamepodunk.com/blog/29-musings-on-games/)

Now that that's out of the way, to enter, you must answer these two questions:

1. What is a pro or con barrel stated in his review?  (I'm not linking to the review to make you 'find' it yourself)

2. What character do you want to play as the most? (Use the character's NAME, please.  If you don't, I will discount your entry).

1) pro: Unique gliding and versatile arcana fighting mechanics which I'm looking forward to since I appreciate somewhat standarized fighting controls, but its nice to have something largely different from time to time (smash is another great example)

2) First off I'm starting with Kamui Tokinomiya.  I find the concept of the young teenage girl who is as old as time itself to be ludicrously humorous and she has a special move "thoughts on emptiness" which is a fun philosophical concept :-)

Thanks for the chance at a title on the vita!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Cool, thanks ADD!  I figured you made a thread at some point (seeing as you had more than one post), but I'm just being a stickler with the rules because... er, just because.

Anyway, today's the last day to enter, so whoever's interested so go ahead and do so!

Good luck, everyone.

I want to play this but lack of a Vita and no real plans to get a PS TV thingie until next year kind of put a damper on it. xD

No worries, gaiages :-) I recognize I don't have the greatest attention span with forums (shock right?!) I use to do more when I could post on an ADD break at work, but our filter got cranked up so now I have to see something on twitter during the day and remember to pull it up when I get home... Or do cumbersome phone text entry as I'm doing now :-D

Oh yeah... sorry guys, I forgot to announce that the contest is over!  I'll pick a winner tomorrow :D

Alright!  I rounded up the entries, and the winner is.... ADD!  Congrats!  :D

I'll be sending the PM with your code shortly!

Awesome! Thanks gaiages! I'm kicking off that DL right after this and will break that in this weekend (which just happens to be a 4 day weekend!)

:-D cheers!