HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Introducing PokeCrate, Like Loot Crate but with Pokemon

Question

Stumbled upon this the other day and it seemed pretty cool. Not sure how many knew about this before, but it seems to have started back in June.

Anyhow, PokeCrate essentially is the same (or very similar) business model to Loot Crate, where they ship you a bunch of stuff every month for a monthly fee (and the content is all a surprise). Except here, naturally, it's Pokemon-themed.

What's in the PokeCrate? It could be anything from shirts, cards, booster packs, and other miscellaneous stuff. The one thing that is guaranteed in every one every month is a Pokemon plushie, which is pretty cool.

plushes.jpg

In any case, if you guys are interested, check out the site here.

Also, if anyone has gotten this yet, let us know what you think of it!

8 answers to this question

For some reason I am skeptical of this... I will wait and do more research. 

Eh, seems lam--

The one thing that is guaranteed in every one every month is a Pokemon plushie, which is pretty cool.

:o!!!!!!!

I MUST HAVE IT

But like Ciel, I may wait a little bit to see what early adopters think. Mainly to see if the plushes are of decent quality.

EDIT: Yeah, the website in itself make the whole thing seem a lot sketchier than it porbably is, too :(

My co-worker confirmed today that this is completely legit.

Buy on!

• Like 1

Uh.... I just clicked the link and it 404'd haha.

Uh.... I just clicked the link and it 404'd haha.

HAHAHA, wowwww!

Guess that settles the case of its legitimacy then. :P

For real though; if it isn't a temporary issue with the site, I really hope everyone who ordered something managed to get something at the very least. :unsure:

Nah, it's just that particular link. I got rid of the "about" portion of the URL and it loaded fine.

With that said, it is kind of tempting...

Nah, it's just that particular link. I got rid of the "about" portion of the URL and it loaded fine.

With that said, it is kind of tempting...

Ooh, nice detective work there, Jordan. :D

Yeah, it looks like they moved the "About" section to another subdirectory on the site; that's why it was all broken.

Well good for them, I guess, lol. Someone should try this out to see how it is. xD

They need to spend a little time/money on their website if they really want this to succeed