HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Free Pokemon Alert: SUPER SIZED PUMPKABOO

Question

IT'S HUGE GUYS

Anyway, for Halloween, Nintendo's running a fun little Wi-Fi distribution.  For this month, you can pick up a SUPER SIZE PUMPKABOO.

It's big.

Anyway, the Pumpkaboo comes at Level 50 holding a Rocky Helmet, and has the following Halloween themed moves:

Trick-or-Treat

Astonish

Scary Face

Shadow Sneak

For those not in the know about Pumpkaboos (because I sure as heck wasn't), in the wild in X/Y Pumpkaboos come in four sizes, Super Size being the biggest and least common.  Nintendo is giving the Super Size Pumpkaboos away so that anyone can join in the Treat-or-Treat Friendly Tourament, which requires a Super Size Gourgiest in your party to participate.

Also, Super Size Pumpkaboos have a higher HP stat, but lower Speed.  Makes sense.

So, yeah, go get your pumpkins, dawg.

2 answers to this question

ShoujoAmazement.png

• Like 1

Fun fact?

These Super-Sized Pumpkaboos can have their Hidden Ability, Insomnia. 

...I just now noticed that mine had it, haha. I don't think getting a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo with Insomnia is possible outside of this event. That's fun. :)