HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ciel

Shiny Gengar Codes

#1: See my status update

#2: A4Z7MQMZA2M2CQMJ

#3: A4Z7MQ8NFQEDNTRM

#4: See GP Twitter

If you redeem, let us know in a post. Don't be a:

Jackass-Penguin.jpg

UPDATE: Be sure to enter these under "Mystery Gift" within Pokemon. I sent a separate code to Ludono who redeemed it on the 27th and it worked. As such, I suspect these codes to also work, provided of course no one has redeemed them at the time of this post.

I have one code left that I intend to give out on Halloween via my personal Twitter account, @GPCiel.

Any reason you went with three? Did the others not work? I will also have plenty of the other Pokemon that we are giving out now (her name escapes me) come the end of the event--we just throw any leftovers in the garbage.

Any reason you went with three? Did the others not work? I will also have plenty of the other Pokemon that we are giving out now (her name escapes me) come the end of the event--we just throw any leftovers in the garbage.

It's Diancie, right? I tried to get her tonight but the guy told me you had to pre-order the new games to get her. :/

Also, I'm having some trouble verifying the code. Dern matainance. Dx

Nah. I didn't try #2. I always just pick randomly from the middle ;)

It's Diancie, right? I tried to get her tonight but the guy told me you had to pre-order the new games to get her. :/

Also, I'm having some trouble verifying the code. Dern matainance. Dx

Excuse me for being blunt but he is full of crap. You do not have to pre-order to get the code/card. I will get you a code this Saturday when I pop into work. Screw that guy. Anyone that came into our store and was like, "I heard you guys had Gengar cards...?" We would hand them one. We are not all bad! So yes, I will message you the Diancie code. But keep in mind though if you transfer her to Ruby or Saph, she is able to megaevolve or something like that. She gets a pretty dress!

Diancie_p02_02.jpg

Excuse me for being blunt but he is full of crap. You do not have to pre-order to get the code/card. I will get you a code this Saturday when I pop into work. Screw that guy. Anyone that came into our store and was like, "I heard you guys had Gengar cards...?" We would hand them one. We are not all bad! So yes, I will message you the Diancie code. But keep in mind though if you transfer her to Ruby or Saph, she is able to megaevolve or something like that. She gets a pretty dress!

Diancie_p02_02.jpg

Yeah, I had a feeling once we got home and I looked up any info on that. I probably should have said something to him but I didn't want to be wrong and appear like some ******* about it. And thank you. I really, really appreciate it. I missed out on Gengar but really didn't want to miss out on Diancie. And wow, I like her mega-evolution. =O I've already figured I'd get Ruby. Just going to see about getting the funds in my wallet so I can go digital. I assume I can trade from one digital copy to another, right?

Also, I know that not all GameStops are bad. Surprisingly, this is my first issue at my local one. And I wouldn't be surprised if he got his facts on it wrong.

I messaged you about Gengar. 

Oh, I just noticed. I'll check it out. And thanks again. :)

No problem and like I said, if I am working on the last day of the event (which I believe I am) I will just take a handful home with me again--rather than throw them out. I will then give them out randomly to GP members who may or may not have been screwed over by some idiot employee. 

I like that you do that. I hate to think of how many stores toss theirs out. Or sell them online. Dx

I like that you do that. I hate to think of how many stores toss theirs out. Or sell them online. Dx

I could sell them online... but like... that is not ethical, yo.