HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ludono

Crusader: No Remorse free on Origin!

For those that know me, you'll remember this as a game I love to tout as a PC classic along with its sequel Crusader: No Regret.

kF3Im.png

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

What are you waiting for??

Anyone played it before or are you going to give it a try? :D

I played the PS1 version of this game and had a lot of fun with it, so I'm happy to finally have it without having to, you know, pay for it. xD I was always tempted to buy it from GOG but I knew I'd never play it...I'll probably never play it on Origin either, but at least I have it if I decide to, lol.

They giving it away again? I already got it from the last time they gave it away or was that a different place like GOG? Oh well either way I have it already.

Crusader is still showing free for me. I don't think EA has put up another On the House game yet.

They giving it away again? I already got it from the last time they gave it away or was that a different place like GOG? Oh well either way I have it already.

Err, I think they just left it free for the past month and a half? LOL